Who is the worst character of FE Awakening

#21Mario1015Posted 6/14/2013 3:23:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#22FireTheft2Posted 6/14/2013 3:34:51 PM
Donnel with frickin pot on his head.
#23GoldenPower89Posted 6/14/2013 3:43:34 PM
I thought we had already decided it was Ricken in an earlier topic.
---
"Owain! You must allow me to open that miraculous head of yours! FOR SCIENCE!" - Laurent
#24CornholioamPosted 6/14/2013 3:47:38 PM
Ricken.

I hate the boy. Seriously? Archer and Cavalier with a -1 to strenght and defense? jjeez...
#25ArtiRockPosted 6/18/2013 8:09:03 PM
Mario1015 posted...
Misha-Heart posted...
Mario1015 posted...
FeMU. Story is just overall better with a Male MU. We know Chrom was meant to marry Sumia, so all the stuff between FeMU and Chrom makes it seem like a married man has a thing for another girl, while with a Male MU, there just really good bros.

You can not choose to get married to Chrom and choose who he marries. The story flows exactly the same as a man.

I understand that. thats not what I'm saying. Im saying she isn't meant to be married to Chrom. Sumia is. So, in the later chapters, all that stuff MU and Chrom say about being "two halves of the same whole" really makes it look like he has a thing for her, when he shouldn't because he has a wife and a daughter.

No it doesn't. Otherwise Chrom would have a thing for Male MU too.
---
This is the duty of the Grim Angels.
#26Mario1015Posted 6/18/2013 8:19:32 PM
ArtiRock posted...
Mario1015 posted...
Misha-Heart posted...
Mario1015 posted...
FeMU. Story is just overall better with a Male MU. We know Chrom was meant to marry Sumia, so all the stuff between FeMU and Chrom makes it seem like a married man has a thing for another girl, while with a Male MU, there just really good bros.

You can not choose to get married to Chrom and choose who he marries. The story flows exactly the same as a man.

I understand that. thats not what I'm saying. Im saying she isn't meant to be married to Chrom. Sumia is. So, in the later chapters, all that stuff MU and Chrom say about being "two halves of the same whole" really makes it look like he has a thing for her, when he shouldn't because he has a wife and a daughter.

No, like I said earlier, when he and Male MU say all that, they just look like really good bros.
#27Czar_YoshiPosted 6/18/2013 8:31:07 PM
I don't have exact numbers on hand to test with, but I seem to recall that Ricken's Elwind on hard mode with Maribelle supporting him is one damage shy of one-shotting the Wyverns in cht.5. That's a terrible number for grinding and makes it very hard to feed him there, so he'll fall behind easily and not catch up.

He does give you a free Elwind tome though, which is nice because if you aren't using spotpass upgraded tomes are hard to come by early on in the game.

Virion, on the other hand, has skill as his only notable asset, but doesn't get any proc skills (even with DLC). He doesn't really care about the extra hit rate from it either, because he gets 3 breakers, quick burn, prescience, and hit+20. The only thing it's good for is crits, but even then it only makes a noticeable difference if he has a Killer Bow, which are hard to get without spotpass.

He's not a very interesting father, either. His Inigo has some interesting supports, but can't do much skill wise. However, his early monopoly on the team's Bows at least gives him a niche...

+Mag Avatar can do everything Miriel can but better. He can do that to lots of characters, but Miriel is the first one you get to be truly outclassed (this is before Second Seals), which matters more because you only really need one mage early in the game. Her coming at Lv.1 doesn't help things, either.

At least she makes a decent support for him in cht.2. And she has a Fire Tome, which has 10 better hit than the Thunder Tome, which makes a big difference on Lunatic(+).

I'm torn between these three.
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
See how my mustache moves in the wind!
#28Czar_YoshiPosted 6/18/2013 8:33:45 PM
Mario1015 posted...
ArtiRock posted...

No, like I said earlier, when he and Male MU say all that, they just look like really good bros.

Avatar-M and Avatar-F have completely different supports. Avatar-M's are about when Chrom found him in the field, Avatar-F's are about them walking in on each other in compromising situations (and Chrom getting yelled at).
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
See how my mustache moves in the wind!
#29Mario1015Posted 6/18/2013 8:37:26 PM
Czar_Yoshi posted...
Mario1015 posted...
ArtiRock posted...

Avatar-M and Avatar-F have completely different supports. Avatar-M's are about when Chrom found him in the field, Avatar-F's are about them walking in on each other in compromising situations (and Chrom getting yelled at).

I wasn't referring to the supports. I was referring to chapter dialogue in which they refer to themselves as two halves of the same whole and in the endgame when Chrom yells to MU not to sacrifice himself/herself defeat Grima. Since we know Chrom is canonically supposed to end up with Sumia, his dialogue with FeMU makes it look like he has a thing for her even though he's married, and his dialogue with Male MU just makes them look like really good bros.
#30UnderratedGamerPosted 6/18/2013 8:39:10 PM
fawful_X posted...
Personality: Ricken
Gameplay: Donnel

Aptitude is bad? Okay then.
---
"We are all Atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do." - Christopher Hitchens (1949-2011)