CYOA: Out of Darkness IV

#161C_D_MPosted 6/25/2013 4:00:55 PM
Neosephiroth666 posted...
Would you really have a pregnant Sage fight on the front lines? If the walls or gate are breached, or the large enemy Air Forces descend all at once, it is highly likely Lindy will die. You are willing to protect Matthew, but you would send Lindy to her death? I am losing respect for you and fast. If you recklessly placing Lindy in needless danger harms her or worse, I will never visit your CYOA again

I'm not having her fight on the front lines or putting her in harm's way, I'm leaving her on a wall, surrounded by an army of archers and wyverns, as well as our tactician, as a healer. Wheras you want to drag her to fight the enemy's elite strike force. Protecting Matthew? Thio found him bleeding to death with a dagger in his gut, who knows if anyone else would have made it in time. Right now, our priority is to get Matthew to the horn and avoid a defeat condition. And we should have gone for doing damage to the enemy force, obviously, but instead we held back, risking the town to protect one girl. She's not some fragile doll, she's one of the best units in our army.
#162tman1400Posted 6/25/2013 4:04:43 PM
I agree with this ^
still thinking tho
---
gc ign-T.sage
fantasica ID:78080895
#163Osranger(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 4:38:09 PM
tman1400 posted...
one last thing before I think of a H plan

Cyrus: lvl 13 grandmaster
Silver sword 20/20, bologone 20/20, elixir <--------
Miracle, healtouch, veteran, solidarity, ignis

cyrus you had full elixir and you did not use it oh cyrus while value your skills but that was a douche move my friend.

Morse had three arrows sticking through his chest. He was a dead man walking. He had about a minute. I don't care how good elixers are. He wasn't getting up from that.
---
The surest way not to lose is to not play, but where's the fun in that?
#164Osranger(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 4:45:40 PM
Let me also rephrase my earlier suggestion since you all focused on the fact that Morse died instead of what is actually important. Right now, based on the most recent choices I gave you, there is something that you can do that can prevent you from losing Eleanor.

Also, people coughing up blood constantly will have problem swallowing magic potions.
---
#165tman1400Posted 6/25/2013 5:17:03 PM(edited)
Osranger posted...
Let me also rephrase my earlier suggestion since you all focused on the fact that Morse died instead of what is actually important. Right now, based on the most recent choices I gave you, there is something that you can do that can prevent you from losing Eleanor.

Also, people coughing up blood constantly will have problem swallowing magic potions.

I see your point.
last thing, I know we have to come by it ourselves but with our info is there still a ememy secret weapon in the forest or what he said was just it? I may have figure it out...or not but least answering this vague question will help me with the decision.
---
gc ign-T.sage
#166Neosephiroth666Posted 6/25/2013 5:08:47 PM
C_D_M posted...
Would you really have a pregnant Sage fight on the front lines? If the walls or gate are breached, or the large enemy Air Forces descend all at once, it is highly likely Lindy will die. You are willing to protect Matthew, but you would send Lindy to her death? I am losing respect for you and fast. If you recklessly placing Lindy in needless danger harms her or worse, I will never visit your CYOA again

I'm not having her fight on the front lines or putting her in harm's way, I'm leaving her on a wall, surrounded by an army of archers and wyverns, as well as our tactician, as a healer. Wheras you want to drag her to fight the enemy's elite strike force. Protecting Matthew? Thio found him bleeding to death with a dagger in his gut, who knows if anyone else would have made it in time. Right now, our priority is to get Matthew to the horn and avoid a defeat condition. And we should have gone for doing damage to the enemy force, obviously, but instead we held back, risking the town to protect one girl. She's not some fragile doll, she's one of the best units in our army.

I do see some sense in your argument, so maybe I'm overreacting a bit. Very well, Lindy can stay on the walls. As for Eleanor... What are your thoughts about saving her? I mean, the only thing I can come up with at the moment is keeping her away from the false Anna and her gang. We need to come up with something fast if we want to keep her.

Also, I apologize if I offended you. As I've said before, there are certain situations that really make me blow my top.
---
To dance amidst the River of Time, lost in the eternity of a moment. I call to you, but you leave me behind, lost to that far green country, lost to me.
#167Osranger(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 5:18:12 PM
tman1400 posted...
Osranger posted...

I see your point.
last thing, I know we have to come by it ourselves but with our info is there still a ememy secret weapon in the forest? I may have figure it out...or not but least answering this vague question will help with the decision.

Sorry. Anna wants her to die. In the forest, you had a 9/10 chance of meeting Anna. The actual Anna. She would tell you a hint. And give you a ton of items. At the cost that if the person who gets sent out there either escapes if they can fly, must sacrifice their troops, or suffer instant death.

No, I told you everything that you need to know, before the battle. You could have foiled the enemy's plan during preparation. You still can save Eleanor. You don't need her to be left behind.

And to Neo, Lindy still has her Miracle. If you keep it, it will actually come into play later. I mean LATER, later. There is a legitimate reason why miracle does that instead of simply negating death dealing damage.
---
#168Neosephiroth666Posted 6/25/2013 5:25:27 PM
Osranger posted...
tman1400 posted...
Osranger posted...

I see your point.
last thing, I know we have to come by it ourselves but with our info is there still a ememy secret weapon in the forest? I may have figure it out...or not but least answering this vague question will help with the decision.

Sorry. Anna wants her to die. In the forest, you had a 9/10 chance of meeting Anna. The actual Anna. She would tell you a hint. And give you a ton of items. At the cost that if the person who gets sent out there either escapes if they can fly, must sacrifice their troops, or suffer instant death.

No, I told you everything that you need to know, before the battle. You could have foiled the enemy's plan during preparation. You still can save Eleanor. You don't need her to be left behind.

And to Neo, Lindy still has her Miracle. If you keep it, it will actually come into play later. I mean LATER, later. There is a legitimate reason why miracle does that instead of simply negating death dealing damage.

Well, that's ominous. So... Which plan allows us to keep Lindy's Miracle? CDM's or mine? Because that affects the plan I'll choose.
---
To dance amidst the River of Time, lost in the eternity of a moment. I call to you, but you leave me behind, lost to that far green country, lost to me.
#169Osranger(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 5:39:55 PM
Osranger posted...
tman1400 posted...
Osranger posted...

I see your point.

Well, that's ominous. So... Which plan allows us to keep Lindy's Miracle? CDM's or mine? Because that affects the plan I'll choose.

Shoot. I wasn't really supposed to say that. I was kind of ranting a bit. Neither plan uses her Miracle. I was going to say that you don't need to baby her because of her miracle. Then I said the opposite.
---
#170tman1400Posted 6/25/2013 6:20:34 PM(edited)
Osranger posted...
tman1400 posted...
Osranger posted...

I see your point.

Well that does it
okay then my assumption is she will killed off by a large archer force ( we should have stop them at the monntainside but we are here now so we make the best of it note: the enemy's bigger force have already came from the mountainside what we fought was a small force used to see our strength)

H ) sort like E but tell Eleanor to meet us at the Highlord's palace yes both have their dangers but it looks like certain doom if she stays here with the army, also from what we know our wyvern team looks doomed and she will die with them if she stays
Whatever is said to cyus I will trust his judgment on how to handle both the air and ground troops
good luck to all.
---
gc ign-T.sage