CYOA: Out of Darkness IV

#181C_D_MPosted 6/25/2013 9:31:19 PM
Osranger posted...
You are all wrong. It looks like no one will get it right. I will update once I finish what I am doing in a couple of hours.

The only other things I can think of are to send Eleanor into the woods, send hr to find what's-his-name, the kingy guy, or my new vote:

H. Same as E, but order Eleanor to hunt down 'Anna' and... Zaina, was it?
#182Osranger(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 9:34:54 PM
Now I have a lot of votes for H, all doing something completely different. I'll update this in the morning. I will be counting the most recent vote from everybody. If you pick H, do a single strategy.
---
The surest way not to lose is to not play, but where's the fun in that?
#183tman1400Posted 6/26/2013 4:50:03 AM(edited)
well since no else is helping I guess she doomed can't blame them (except that anna choice that led to this) since we barely have info on what they have or planning so here is my best plan

H
Have one wyvern warn the others(cyus mainly) the other three goes to protect Eleanor hopefully, E as far as thio and matt go still happens.

Edit: For those that pick E this does not change much so this can still work like E (plus it not like E can save her any better) and since Eleanor can't save herself those three must sacrifice themselves for her and maybe she will live.

sorry Neosephiroth666 that all I got.

Osranger if am wrong what did we need to do to save her?
also am curious back at the anna choice I pick B what would have happen?
---
gc ign-T.sage
fantasica ID:78080895
#184Osranger(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 8:07:41 AM
tman1400 posted...
well since no else is helping I guess she doomed can't blame them (except that anna choice that led to this) since we barely have info on what they have or planning so here is my best plan

H
Have one wyvern warn the others(cyus mainly) the other three goes to protect Eleanor hopefully, E as far as thio and matt go still happens.

Edit: For those that pick E this does not change much so this can still work like E (plus it not like E can save her any better) and since Eleanor can't save herself those three must sacrifice themselves for her and maybe she will live.

sorry Neosephiroth666 that all I got.

Osranger if am wrong what did we need to do to save her?
also am curious back at the anna choice I pick B what would have happen?

Well, I'm locking things in to E, since these are all variations of it, placing Eleanor on different spots.

Well, for starters, I have been saying that you are going to lose Eleanor, not that she is going to die. I have also said that you don't need to leave her behind. She was never in any danger at all. The man I specifically introduced as one of the most powerful men in Elina, in charge of running Elina is in danger. This man who happens to be her father.

I have him a long introduction, but didn't have him appear later since you didn't pick an option that would lead to that, and if I had him appear or be mentioned every five minutes, it would be rather obvious that he was the second key target. Also since the entire plan in this chapter revolves around misdirection, I thought that if I screamed the answer at you, it would ruin the point.

The true focus of the battle was inside the walls with Matthew. The rest was a token force meant to bring all of your forces to the walls and leave the rest of Elina undefended. After the battle was over they drew back, hoping that you would all follow them into a slaughter.

If you picked B at the Anna choice, you would have gotten a glimpse of something suspicious, and you can choose to investigate it, while Anna tripled her offer. Which I should also mention is suspicious since Anna never gives up merchandise willingly.
---
#185tman1400Posted 6/26/2013 8:29:56 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#186Osranger(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 4:01:25 PM
Argh! I'm sorry. I can't type this out yet.

If there was a way to save Eleanor, what would you be willing to sacrifice?
---
#187Neosephiroth666Posted 6/26/2013 4:13:19 PM
Osranger posted...

Depends. Anything, anyone, save for Lindy, Thio, Matthew, Melara, Astor, Alicia, Bramble, Lorkan, and Esoteria. Anyone else? If it will let us keep Eleanor, throw them to the wolves. If your only talking about an item or some such, like lost time, then...*Shrugs* Who cares.
---
Every man alive wants to be Adol Christian. Why? He has more women than Bond, can go wherever he damn well pleases, and gods **** their pants when he speaks.
#188C_D_MPosted 6/26/2013 4:15:02 PM
Osranger posted...

Items, mounts, whatever. Forced reclassing? Fine. Uh... A large portion of our NPC divisions. I'd be willing to go as far as icing Dana or Peter, but that's just me.
#189Cheesepower5Posted 6/26/2013 7:04:13 PM
Osranger posted...

Pretty much everything that isn't Anthiok, Lindy, Bramble or Alicia.

And that includes Steven. Abels are almost as important as breathing, or chocolate milk, so you know I'm serious.
---
Official Naga Raja of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
Official King Marth of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Board
#190tman1400Posted 6/26/2013 7:41:05 PM(edited)
Osranger posted...

hello I'm back seeing as it too late to make a plan
let's see (anna decides to off one person and now ask for sacrifice that b.. er I mean what a kind lass)

1.if we win this whole ch little to no troops for us
2.lose the most valuable Item we have
3.peter(curse him with bad stats for a time, have him sit a number of battles, death:unless he did not... you know.. do it yet then no she not worth it. I still want to know why he does not use that bow is has aahh what is the history with that)
I only sacrifice him because to me is like kellem I don't really notice him(much) only reason I did is because of dana (and the mystery behind the bow) without her (or that) he would be a ghost to me.

I would only kill him off if he can reset this chapter to where we made the anna choice ((sadly I'm the only one to pick B in that choice) I know you can't lol)
---
gc ign-T.sage
fantasica ID:78080895