CYOA: Out of Darkness IV

#201LanceGT0Posted 6/26/2013 10:41:15 PM
Osranger posted...
LanceGT0 posted...
I pick A, perharps one day we may restore what we had failed to save.

What? I don't understand what you are saying.

What I was trying to say was next time we need to pick our decision more thoughfully. Sorry for saying that. >.>, today I had 2 test and 1 quiz. My mind is kinda drained at the moment. Haha.
---
GMT: +7
#202tman1400Posted 6/27/2013 4:18:47 AM
Osranger posted...

If Elina does fall, you don't lose. The story keeps going. Same rules for Qurain falling apply to Elina. You get no reinforcement troops from Elina and all troops in lower Elina and Elinian air space that are not Elinian must roll to live.

wait a minute same rules? does that mean that one random person gets killed off like the rules of Qurain if we failed?
---
gc ign-T.sage
fantasica ID:78080895
#203Osranger(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 6:22:29 AM
tman1400 posted...
Osranger posted...

If Elina does fall, you don't lose. The story keeps going. Same rules for Qurain falling apply to Elina. You get no reinforcement troops from Elina and all troops in lower Elina and Elinian air space that are not Elinian must roll to live.

wait a minute same rules? does that mean that one random person gets killed off like the rules of Qurain if we failed?

Read closer. The rules are there.
---
The surest way not to lose is to not play, but where's the fun in that?
#204C_D_MPosted 6/27/2013 6:41:49 AM
tman1400 posted...
Osranger posted...

It means our forces are going to have to try to run through the enemy's ambush in the forest to escape. Fine, I'll swap to A. It's not worth risking erryone to save Elly. Plus, the Highlord seems like pretty cool guy. Eh hangs with wyverns and doesn't afraid of anything.
#205Osranger(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 7:42:40 AM(edited)
C_D_M posted...
tman1400 posted...
Osranger posted...

It means our forces are going to have to try to run through the enemy's ambush in the forest to escape. Fine, I'll swap to A. It's not worth risking erryone to save Elly. Plus, the Highlord seems like pretty cool guy. Eh hangs with wyverns and doesn't afraid of anything.

Please read carefully. Not everyone is in danger. Only those stationed in lower Elina and Elinian airspace.

That is Peter
Dana
Calvaliers
Wyverns E.

They each have a 60% chance so the odds are in your favor.

I'm not picking favorites, even though I do like Eleanor better, but I just want you to know what you are all picking.

On one side, you know what happens if you don't save Drake.

On the other side, you put the people above in danger. All of them could die. None of them could die, some of them could die.

So the choice is sacrificing a beloved character you know,

Or possibly losing two companies of troops and up to two less beloved characters. The choice is yours.
---
#206Osranger(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 7:52:58 AM
This is a bump.

Well, I just rolled for what happens if Altnoire falls and Anna laughed in my face. She tried to kill everyone which there was a .01 chance for. Well, I'm not doing that. I bumped up the requirements, so that some would live. So, I garuntee that two will die, and two will live if you choose to save Drake.

Anna really hates Elina. I'm starting to think it is because there is a woman inside pretending to be her in order to do wrong and it's because you all let her inside.
---
#207C_D_MPosted 6/27/2013 7:56:39 AM
Osranger posted...
This is a bump.

Well, I just rolled for what happens if Altnoire falls and Anna laughed in my face. She tried to kill everyone which there was a .01 chance for. Well, I'm not doing that. I bumped up the requirements, so that some would live. So, I garuntee that two will die, and two will live if you choose to save Drake.

Anna really hates Elina. I'm starting to think it is because there is a woman inside pretending to be her in order to do wrong and it's because you all let her inside.

I'm willing to sacrifice people to save Eleanor... But I'm not willing to lose! What we do now, we do for all the citizens of Elina! For victory!
#208Cheesepower5Posted 6/27/2013 7:57:42 AM
B. No way I'm letting Eleanor go. Sorry Dana and Peter, but the High Lord is outy.
---
Official Naga Raja of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
Official King Marth of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Board
#209tman1400Posted 6/27/2013 8:26:09 AM
the good and the bad

A)good/win or attempt to win,gain forces
bad-lose Eleanor and what ever else

B)good keep Eleanor
bad-bad taste in losing, no forces, a slightly favorable play at Russian roulette with pc's and forces on the line

With how this is shaping up but I pick A for sure.
The cost doesn't seem so high at first but with Russian roulette in play as well as our bone dry luck
(looks at Morse) doesn't seem like good deal anymore.

In short we do what we should have done before giving our balls to "Anna" saving this city no matter what, no matter how bleak it is or the sacrificices that must be made.
yes we give Eleanor a raw deal as well as great pain and we are to blame as it was our fault.
The only thing we can do is live and learn and make sure our descendents(their children) don't repeat our mistakes.

Again sorry Eleanor- Take care of yourself- This reader
Now lets see this story to the end!!!!
---
gc ign-T.sage
#210tman1400Posted 6/27/2013 8:41:21 AM
Osranger posted...
This is a bump.

Did not see this, so no Russian roulette but two things will die nope still holding to my guns on this. Now if it was one death and one greatly damage thing I could relent and pick B
otherwise A for victory.
---
gc ign-T.sage