Someone said this game looks like a $2 app

#11bellagio23Posted 6/15/2013 9:53:11 AM
ryugin55 posted...
bellagio23 posted...
ryugin55 posted...
Well, there is a game called Partia for 4 dollars on the app store, and it was made as pretty much a fan FE. It has some flaws, but it is pretty good for being made by only two people.

No.

yes, I bought it. It is by Imago software, which is only two people (if they are being honest)

I know they aren't. (Insider source)
---
Users that don't know what the word troll means.
delarosa1101(Purgatory), palazzio65, morganvonveb(Banned), Storm-Cloud(Suspended). That is what happens.
#12ryugin55Posted 6/15/2013 9:57:08 AM
bellagio23 posted...
ryugin55 posted...
bellagio23 posted...
ryugin55 posted...
Well, there is a game called Partia for 4 dollars on the app store, and it was made as pretty much a fan FE. It has some flaws, but it is pretty good for being made by only two people.

No.

yes, I bought it. It is by Imago software, which is only two people (if they are being honest)

oh, well in either case, it is still a fairly decent game... I just wished they finiished the story (and maybe lowered the price a little)

plus, to appease my inner pesimist, how can I trust you and your 'inside source'
---
When did I get this badge? It says "Officer of the Cyber Syndicate"... but I only go there for the muffins
Official Husband of Olivia - FE:A
#13bellagio23Posted 6/15/2013 9:58:38 AM
ryugin55 posted...
bellagio23 posted...
ryugin55 posted...
bellagio23 posted...
ryugin55 posted...

No.

oh, well in either case, it is still a fairly decent game... I just wished they finiished the story (and maybe lowered the price a little)

plus, to appease my inner pesimist, how can I trust you and your 'inside source'

Eveyone trusts me. -_-
That is all you need to know.
---
Users that don't know what the word troll means.
delarosa1101(Purgatory), palazzio65, morganvonveb(Banned), Storm-Cloud(Suspended). That is what happens.
#14Im_GrimaPosted 6/15/2013 10:00:55 AM
bellagio23 posted...
Eveyone trusts me. -_-

Aha.

Haha.

No.
---
Nowi x A Painful Death - My OTP
#15Rideps1Posted 6/15/2013 11:07:13 AM
Damn, I want to know where he finds those apps!
---
Possibly the Kellam of the FE:A boards. But no one notices enough to make it official...
Saxon/Palazzo, 2016.