Fire Emblem: Awakening - What does it all even mean?! MK.II

#51SazukeEX(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 2:54:47 AM
banjo kazooie -

Lissa x MU don't have any gap holes. Only Owain has any and much of those can be explained and what cannot be explained cannot even be explained for the other kids either as much of the future isn't explained in any great detail even in FP series.

You must also look at the other pairings as well and the such. Example, if with Vaike. His short interaction with Miriel, him constantly misplacing things, and Laurent bringing it up as if he does it all the time which only Vaike is known to do and is even a pat of his "thing".

There's also Virion as well and his fear of Cherche when she rages when he's talking to Gerome on top of his very strong connection to Cherche due to the past they share together. Virion also ignores his marriage completely if it's before the time skip and appears, after being who knows where, with Cherche as if he's a single man still. There's more supporting that but I hate to ramble and rant over one such pairing for an extended period of time when quite frankly many have questions about every pairing and are curious of them as well while they may not really care so much for this pairing in particular. Such as how Airship ignores everything and hounds MU x Lissa whenever he/she can.

Even Chrom x Sumia is still questioned... Somehow.
---
Master of all things Fire Emblem Canon.
#52SazukeEX(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 2:55:31 AM
banjo kazooie posted...
SazukeEX posted...
Airship_Canon posted...
SazukeEX posted...
Once again, Priam could easily be the Direct Descendant of Mist over Ike. Don't forget that the only other time they did this was with Marth to Anri with Marth's direct Ancestor being the lesser known brother of Anri.

"Scion" was used- meaning he's a direct lineal descendant, Mist stayed in Tellius, which is another dimension.
That theory was sank ages ago.

Scion was merely thrown in for our version. The Japanese version left it far ambiguous.

Furthermore for you to deny canon still even after how hard they pushed Chrom x Sumia which made even Eliwood x Ninian look like it wasn't shoved in your face is quite sad as you have no grounds to deny something so far blatant as that. Your canon hating ways blind you to the truth and in turn make you resentful, hateful, and shameful.

Chrom x Sumia is canon. Sully x Stahl probably is as well. Pointing out that you are conceited and, for the most part, wrong, does not mean we believe canon pairings do not exist.

The thing is that I'm not wrong in this regard though I do apologize for putting you so much so in Misha's camp where Misha denies everything and anything.
---
Master of all things Fire Emblem Canon.
#53Airship_CanonPosted 6/17/2013 3:22:47 AM
Model_Omega posted...
E2 F2 B3 H1 I1 E2 G1 I1 A3 C1 A1 E2 F2 E2 G3 E1 B3 G1 E1 B3 F2 D3 E1 I2 I1 B3

Should be easy for anyone that's seen a pigpen cipher.

Answer:
Cipher is standard Grid Grid Grid and reads
N O T H I N G I S C A N O N Y E T G E T O V E R I T

---
Brought to you in part by noise. For when you want to hear things, but dont want to be bothered with knowing what it is you are hearing.
#54uuurrrgghPosted 6/17/2013 3:30:57 AM
LaurentxGerome?

KILL ME NOW.
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#55marthsheretooPosted 6/17/2013 3:43:42 AM
Airship_Canon posted...
SazukeEX posted...
Once again, Priam could easily be the Direct Descendant of Mist over Ike. Don't forget that the only other time they did this was with Marth to Anri with Marth's direct Ancestor being the lesser known brother of Anri.

"Scion" was used- meaning he's a direct lineal descendant, Mist stayed in Tellius, which is another dimension.
That theory was sank ages ago.

Tellius is not in another dimension; it exists within the same world as Awakening. However, the Ike that Priam is descended from did come from an alternate dimension -- an outrealm version of Tellius where Ike was straight, rather than gay. Real-timeline!Ike is as gay as the fourth of July.
---
Yes, racism is justified. -The_Kid3000
#56Im_GrimaPosted 6/17/2013 4:34:44 AM
... Why are people still trying to argue with Sazuke's insane brand of logic?
---
Justice? Just die.
#57Model_OmegaPosted 6/17/2013 7:46:08 AM
Im_Grima posted...
... Why are people still trying to argue with Sazuke's insane brand of logic?

Uh huh, I'm just content with knowing that I'm right and that he's very. very wrong, there's no need to argue with him past that.

And good job on that cipher Airship_Canon.
---
Patrolling the Awakening message boards almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter...