Roleplaying Thread 4

#1ZerdarkPosted 6/18/2013 6:24:21 PM
...What can I say? Enjoy.
---
Official Leader of the Cipher Syndicate and owner of Aperture Science and Cipher Syndicate Radio of the Awakening Boards...why?
#2Zerdark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 6:25:01 PM
Fun fact: I only just noticed that I misspelled "Thread" in the last one.
---
Official Leader of the Cipher Syndicate and owner of Aperture Science and Cipher Syndicate Radio of the Awakening Boards...why?
#3Arachnius435Posted 6/18/2013 6:25:24 PM
What can you say?

"Vital testing apparatus destroyed."
---
I'm offering free tea and muffins to all Cipher employees.
#4Zerdark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 6:27:04 PM
By the way, everyone? If you want, I accept friend requests. Just throwing that out there. Could be convenient for highlighting future topics. Make em easier to find.
---
#5Spitz_of_TFFPosted 6/18/2013 6:27:43 PM
Well, I can say a lot of things. Like Lime blood! :D
---
I'm Insane! Check out my CYOA HERE: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/66270067
As far as I'm concerned, Humanity's totally screwed
#6Arachnius435Posted 6/18/2013 6:28:27 PM
Someone should do research over these threads and make a graph showing how active participants are and at what times. The information could be put into a chart to help people determine when to post what.
---
#7azn_boy150Posted 6/18/2013 6:29:26 PM
Making my obligatory and sudden return before my obligatory and sudden disappearance.
---
I'm apparently the world's best wingman, according to Westbrick.
#8Walhart_LaWrathPosted 6/18/2013 6:30:46 PM
Well... That one person was right. Already taken care of.

Well, I didn't waste the trip. Got one of these gir-

"Oh hey honey! What do you need? Need me to cut prices, raise Prices?"

Gha! This can't be! Was that universe really the same one where I conquered Anna and prices?!

"YOU BET!"

GYAH!
---
I AM INEXORABLE! YOU WILL ALL FALL TO THE WAYSIDE, SO EITHER STAND UP AND FIGHT, OR BOW BEFORE YOUR NEW MASTER! Also, do not confuse me for I_AM_WALHART.
#9Arachnius435Posted 6/18/2013 6:31:26 PM
azn_boy150 posted...
Making my obligatory and sudden return before my obligatory and sudden disappearance.

Noting your obligatory and sudden return before your obligatory and sudden disappearance.
---
#10Arachnius435Posted 6/18/2013 6:32:33 PM
Walhart_LaWrath posted...
Well... That one person was right. Already taken care of.

Well, I didn't waste the trip. Got one of these gir-

"Oh hey honey! What do you need? Need me to cut prices, raise Prices?"

Gha! This can't be! Was that universe really the same one where I conquered Anna and prices?!

"YOU BET!"

GYAH!

Well, technically no. You see, according to my calculations, you married Anna in over 7,000,000 universes.
---