Roleplaying Thread 4

#81Spitz_of_TFFPosted 6/18/2013 7:26:03 PM
Fine, fine.

And poor Grima. Now he won't be able to get that shiny Desk I painted... Oh well, I tried to hint him...
---
I'm Insane! Check out my CYOA HERE: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/66270067
As far as I'm concerned, Humanity's totally screwed
#82Zerdark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 7:26:49 PM
Arachnius435 posted...
Zerdark posted...
Im_Grima posted...
Zerdark posted...
Im_Grima posted...
I AM NOBODY'S CHILD! RARGH!

You're kinda cute when angry! Speaking of, my experiment with your alternate self's remains is nearing completion! Soon...soon my children...AHEM!!! Gotta control myself...

Get the hell away from me, you freak!

Oh...intimidated, are we?

Please, Lord Zerdark, don't bother with him. He gets a little nervous around guests.

Grima, what have I told you about screaming at guests? I invited them over for tea and muffins, you go to your room and I will speak to you momentarily.

Sorry about that milord, milady. You know, children. No offense, Noire and Morgan. I'm sure you're the best kids anybody could ask for. So polite and kind.

Anyways, ever since I found Grima outside my door that one night, he's been a ceaseless whirlwind of destruction!

Well with his use of foul language against me, I think doggie needs to be put down.
---
Official Leader of the Cipher Syndicate and owner of Aperture Science and Cipher Syndicate Radio of the Awakening Boards...why?
#83Arachnius435Posted 6/18/2013 7:27:44 PM
Im_Grima posted...
Zerdark posted...
...I'm going to drown you. I'm going to drown you like a sack of dumb puppies.

diz gun b fun

Oh no you don't, young man! Get in your room, we shall see about your punishment later! Honestly, so disrespectful. Why do I even bother? Sometimes I think I should just call an orphanage and release you upon the world, just for my peace of mind.
---
I'm offering free tea and muffins to all Cipher employees.
#84Im_GrimaPosted 6/18/2013 7:27:48 PM
Arachnius435 posted...
Zerdark posted...
Im_Grima posted...
Zerdark posted...
Im_Grima posted...
I AM NOBODY'S CHILD! RARGH!

You're kinda cute when angry! Speaking of, my experiment with your alternate self's remains is nearing completion! Soon...soon my children...AHEM!!! Gotta control myself...

Please, Lord Zerdark, don't bother with him. He gets a little nervous around guests.

Grima, what have I told you about screaming at guests? I invited them over for tea and muffins, you go to your room and I will speak to you momentarily.

Sorry about that milord, milady. You know, children. No offense, Noire and Morgan. I'm sure you're the best kids anybody could ask for. So polite and kind.

Anyways, ever since I found Grima outside my door that one night, he's been a ceaseless whirlwind of destruction!

I think somebody's going insane. -_-
---
Justice? Just die.
#85Arachnius435Posted 6/18/2013 7:29:23 PM
Zerdark posted...
Arachnius435 posted...
Zerdark posted...
Im_Grima posted...
Zerdark posted...

Well with his use of foul language against me, I think doggie needs to be put down.

He is quite disrespectful. I have considered sealing him away, but he would just learn more bad habits, trapped alone in the Nethervoid.
---
#86azn_boy150Posted 6/18/2013 7:29:55 PM
*arms Im_Grima with enormous Dalek armor*
---
I'm apparently the world's best wingman, according to Westbrick.
#87Zerdark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 7:30:30 PM
azn_boy150 posted...

*Disintegrates armor by looking at it*

Nice armor.
---
Official Leader of the Cipher Syndicate and owner of Aperture Science and Cipher Syndicate Radio of the Awakening Boards...why?
#88Arachnius435Posted 6/18/2013 7:30:32 PM
Im_Grima posted...
Arachnius435 posted...
Zerdark posted...
Im_Grima posted...
Zerdark posted...

I think somebody's going insane. -_-

Probably Auntie Muriel. You know how she hates it when you eat her favorite china.
---
#89azn_boy150Posted 6/18/2013 7:32:51 PM
Zerdark posted...
azn_boy150 posted...

Nice armor.

*armor automatically rematerializes*

Yes, it is quite good.
---
I'm apparently the world's best wingman, according to Westbrick.
#90Zerdark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 7:34:15 PM
azn_boy150 posted...
Zerdark posted...
azn_boy150 posted...

Nice armor.

*armor automatically rematerializes*

Yes, it is quite good.

Indeed.

*armor disintegrates again*
*particles corrupted*
---