Best Wife for Chrom that isn't FemRobin or Sumia

#1anubis_realmPosted 6/20/2013 10:42:57 AM
Both from a plot and battlefield perspective.
#2fawful_XPosted 6/20/2013 10:45:15 AM
Plot: Maribelle or Sully
Gameplay: Olivia
---
RNG can mean "Random Nonsense Generator."
Or it can be used as a synonym for a female merchant with red hair, with no negative connotations.
#3uuurrrgghPosted 6/20/2013 10:46:18 AM
fawful_X posted...

---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#4DemiseEndPosted 6/20/2013 10:47:23 AM
fawful_X posted...

---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#5SmashStrikePosted 6/20/2013 10:49:34 AM
Plot: Olivia

I like Maribelle and Sully more than Olivia but Chrom's boringness sucks the fun out of them. Olivia at least pushes Chrom out of his comfort zone.
---
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane
#6almostexactlyPosted 6/20/2013 10:50:20 AM
Plot: VILLAGE MAIDEN

Plot: Sully > Maribelle > Olivia but they're still not going to be talking much after they get hitched to Chrom and meet Lucina.
Gameplay: Olivia > Maribelle > Sully Unless you want support!Lucina, then Maribelle wins gameplay. No grind game, Sully wins gameplay.
#7SummonearthPosted 6/20/2013 11:12:14 AM
Olivia isn't a good wife story-wise because she appears less than the other possible wives, their relationship feels rush and it makes it feel like strangled by the red string of fate.
---
"I will speak my mind and say what I want and if you don't like it, well too bad!" "And my Pikachu pillow says hi"
#8SummonearthPosted 6/20/2013 11:13:14 AM
Olivia isn't a good wife story-wise because she appears less than the other possible wives, their relationship feels rush and it makes it feel like strangled by the red string of fate. If anything, if ChromxSumia relationship execution is consider terrible, ChromxOlivia relationship is way worse.
---
"I will speak my mind and say what I want and if you don't like it, well too bad!" "And my Pikachu pillow says hi"
#9YinYarnPosted 6/20/2013 11:14:08 AM
Sully's actually the worst plot wife if you don't go for supports.
I'm going with Olivia.
#10SummonearthPosted 6/20/2013 11:20:15 AM(edited)
YinYarn posted...
Sully's actually the worst plot wife if you don't go for supports.
I'm going with Olivia.

At least Sully had some kind of relationship with Chrom (they were childhood friends) and Chrom knows Maribelle through Lissa and the fact that she is a noble before the game started. He barely knows Olivia (and FeMU, but MU can be male and she has more time to develop a relationship with Chrom).
---