Let's list 500 bad things about this game

#151katellaPosted 6/22/2013 3:31:08 PM
palazzio65 posted...
Whatever once again you 2 ruined a perfectly sensible topic.

It wasn't just us. You, by posting, are contributing the derailment also. I had no intention in derailing until someone started attacking me, and this was well after I was done posting Taguel. Why not let it go?

You have been honored by the award of most butthurt hurt butt.

Lao-ShanTux posted...
*sighs*

You know what, never mind.

I'm sick of posting about this, so I'm just going to stop.

Have fun with your moaning about FE:A in my topic.

Ew, pervalert.
---
On GameFaqs boards, Alt + F4 is your bestest friend. ^_^
~FE7's Official Waifu~
#152bellagio23Posted 6/22/2013 4:03:48 PM
Palazzio posts like yours are the reason you will, always have a home in my sig.
---
Users that don't know what the word troll means.
delarosa1101, palazzio65, morganvonveb(Banned), Storm-Cloud(Suspended). That is what happens.
#153palazzio65Posted 6/22/2013 4:20:26 PM
Weak arguments.
#154bellagio23Posted 6/22/2013 8:40:16 PM
palazzio65 posted...
Weak arguments.

It wasn't an argument. It was a blatant fact. Unless you are denying that you aren't in my sig, and if you did I would check myself into the nearest mental hospital immediately. The only thing you do on this board is lounge around and whine, then when someone calls you out on it, you whine more and bring up irrelevant nonsense and use it as your argument. This ultimately wastes everyones time. A good example of that is in morganvonveb's topic. So please refrain yourself from doing this any further, or don't it doesn't matter to me because either way you will lose.
---
Users that don't know what the word troll means.
delarosa1101, palazzio65, morganvonveb(Banned), Storm-Cloud(Suspended). That is what happens.
#155OsrangerPosted 6/22/2013 9:11:30 PM
Dear katella,

My apology is still an apology, whether you were upset or not matters little in the long run, but I am glad you were not upset.

I have not yet seen a argument about the Taguel from you that does not involve smells, which is rather indeterminable while using a medium such as the 3DS without someone in the game commenting on the smell, or without the ability to see the effects of the smell.

Thus your argument that the Taguel have destroyed the army's ability to smell is unable to be proven or disproven. I am sure that a statement proving or disproving this statement exists, but I have been unable to find anyone either than Panne smelling things, and as a Taguel, she would be immune to its effects.

With the smell argument unable to be neither proven nor disproven, I would kindly ask for your other arguments against the Taguel once more to freshen my memory.

Thank you for the compliment, although I am sure many of the people you have listed would disagree with you.

Sincerely,

A Taguel in disguise
---
The surest way not to lose is to not play, but where's the fun in that?
#156katellaPosted 6/22/2013 9:16:20 PM
palazzio65 posted...
Weak arguments.

There is no argument, you suck so bad you can't even argue thus I'm simply laying down the facts for you. Also, you've been awarded(probably the first time in your life). You should be happy!
---
On GameFaqs boards, Alt + F4 is your bestest friend. ^_^
~FE7's Official Waifu~