How much should I really worry about marriage.

#1luuk_uPosted 6/20/2013 2:59:10 PM
I'm at chapter 6 and all the talk about optimal kids and stuff is putting me off.
For example I really dislike Donnel but I like Sully a lot, but apparently their kid is real good, so I've been forcing myself to get their support up but it's just ugh.

I'm playing on hard-classic, and I'm not really planning to buy DLC, am I even going to get a lot of playtime with the kids?

Also I have no idea who to marry to MU (female) but I kind of want to do Kellam, is that really bad?
#2PKRockin531Posted 6/20/2013 3:01:04 PM
it doesn't matter as much as everyone deludes themselves into thinking
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#331walcraebPosted 6/20/2013 3:01:45 PM
PKRockin531 posted...
it doesn't matter anywhere near as much as everyone deludes themselves into thinking

Fix'd because understatement.
---
Just when you think you understand something you get proven wrong.
I would know because I just proved you wrong.
#4I_eat_tablesPosted 6/20/2013 3:04:09 PM
Kids are pretty unimportant really. In game, you want to just use whatever pairings happen to be there, especially on a first playtrhough. Postgame, most stuff is pretty easy, so any pairings work.
---
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia
#5Strawberry_EggsPosted 6/20/2013 3:06:11 PM
Don't bother with this optimization stuff if you don't want to do it. I find it far more fun to pair characters based on their personality and supports. It's most certainly not necessary for Normal and Hard modes, and you don't even need it for the DLC (sans maybe the hardest DLC map).
---
The sound flows, follows till they're home; Dragged by the power of dreams
That power is yet unknown