Think of a FE character before entering

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Think of a FE character before entering

User Info: ArtiRock

ArtiRock
3 years ago#11
Muarim. So I will suddenly grow about 2 feet taller and gain more muscle mass, my ears would turn green, and suddenly I have a tail...

I suppose I could hide the tail, but everything else would be odd to say the least.
This is the duty of the Grim Angels.

User Info: Im_Gregor

Im_Gregor
3 years ago#12
Laurent...

Well, not much change here, except now I'm even more boring in conversations than I already am...
IS ADMIN GREGOR TIME!
Is the current ruler of Regna Ferox and weapons/equipment inventor/manufacturer for the Cipher Syndicate of the FE:A board

User Info: SmashBasher86

SmashBasher86
3 years ago#13
Cynthia.
Despite the random gender change and drop in intelligence, I suppose it could have been worse...
3DS FC:2921-9093-3493
PSN:Jose_the_Strong

User Info: PrinnyBoom

PrinnyBoom
3 years ago#14
Nephenee.

Sweet.

User Info: banjo kazooie

banjo kazooie
3 years ago#15
Stahl. Not too much change, really. Calmer, less argumentative, but not much else...
That's strange because reading it gave me Shonen level powers, a spiked hair cut, and Lupus. - SwordMasterEX

User Info: AuthorNumber2

AuthorNumber2
3 years ago#16
Sigurd. Nice. Until I get Valflammed.

User Info: SwordMasterEX

SwordMasterEX
3 years ago#17
Over the next few days I slowly become Ninian...........................

While being a Dragon is Awesome, I don't think being a sexy dancer would help me anywhere in my life.
Theme of the Day:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c87TKWgRyCE

User Info: ElectricSword

ElectricSword
3 years ago#18
Lucina. Hmm seeing as I'm a bigger guy it'll be pretty strange turning into a girl over a few days. Blue hair will be strange but at least I'll enjoy looking in the mirror afterwords.
You take forever to say nothing. -Homer Simpson
Black 2 FC: 2752 9188 2465; White FC: 3696 9331 2115; Diamond FC: 4167 4477 3477

User Info: ICSTARS77

ICSTARS77
3 years ago#19
Lyn

pretty awkward wearing whatever that is called while being a dude, and it will take me a while to get used to swordsmanship while having breasts, but pretty awesome all things considered. That is unless I still have to be married to hector - THAT is gonna be awkward.
"God. I feel sorry for anyone that dates a woman. Seriously, we're impossible" - my friend who's a woman and is married.

User Info: Spikaya

Spikaya
3 years ago#20
Anna.

... I'll just lock myself in the bathroom with no windows, and do some naughty, naughty things.

(shot)
Ya know, after all the random things I've said, you'd think people would start using them in their signatures. - PB/azn_boy150
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Think of a FE character before entering

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived