Think of a FE character before entering

#31king_reggie_28Posted 6/21/2013 11:14:10 AM
Joshua. My hair will turn red and grow really long, I'll get an addiction to gambling, and awesome swordfighting skills. Other than the gambling, not too bad.
---
"I am Butler. Everything I say sounds tough. Now get out of the lake, fairy." -Butler, Artemis Fowl and the last guardian
#32Firion231Posted 6/21/2013 11:54:08 AM
Jaffar

Get ninja skills and spiky red hair. Now everyone thinks I'm a bad***

"..."
---
"BLOOD AND THUNDER! TO THE ABYSS WITH YOU! HA HA HA HA HA!" - Noire (Fire Emblem Awakening)
#33Im_GaiusPosted 6/21/2013 12:36:50 PM
I had thought of myself (Gaius). I don't feel different though I do have a even bigger sugar addiction now that I keep thinking about it.
---
I hope your not taking my sweets....I'm not afraid to hunt you down if you do.
#34OsrangerPosted 6/21/2013 12:48:24 PM
Yarne. I become part rabbit, deemed a freak of nature and promptly shot :(
---
There will come soft rains, the winds of time will blow, the sun will set, and as we lie in our earthen beds, the world will move on.
#3517MasterPosted 6/21/2013 1:15:20 PM
king_reggie_28 posted...
Joshua. My hair will turn red and grow really long, I'll get an addiction to gambling, and awesome swordfighting skills. Other than the gambling, not too bad.

You forgot the cool hat. Unless you already have a cool hat.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/17Master
#36LuminozeroPosted 6/21/2013 1:18:33 PM
Frederick.

I am a butler in a suit of armor that frequently reminds people to beseech their deity of choice.
---
"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day." - Bill Watterson
#37killer759684123(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 2:32:57 PM
Bump cause this topic is funny.

Also, I always think of cynthia for topics like these...

It'd be a bit hard to explain to everyone, but i reckon the world needs a hero, so I'm all for it. (Maybe I could get a Cynthia Signal)
---
Listen, i know we just met... But I have to tell you something, I love you... I love you from the bottom of my heart...
Im just kidding, I don't care about you
#38Im_CometPosted 6/21/2013 2:35:55 PM
Karel.

SWEEEEET LETS GO STAB STUFF
---
I broke out of Lao's file, don't mind me.
I just want to enjoy the 21st Century.