Made a FeMU named Lucina and married Chrom

#1KuzuryuSubaruPosted 6/22/2013 3:49:25 AM
With long blue hair and everything. Things are gonna get wierd in bed for Chrom after Chapter 13.

I should make a FeMU named Lissa next for Chrom. Or MU named Owain and marry Lissa. Or MU named Chrom marry Lucina. This game brings out my evil alter ego.
---
The FF XIII series is really terrible, but it's more Final Fantasy than XV will ever be.
#2azn_boy150Posted 6/22/2013 3:50:28 AM
KuzuryuSubaru posted...
With long blue hair and everything. Things are gonna get wierd in bed for Chrom after Chapter 13.

I should make a FeMU named Lissa next for Chrom. Or MU named Owain and marry Lissa. Or MU named Chrom marry Lucina. This game brings out my evil alter ego.

Less evil alter ego, more perverted fantasies.
---
I'm apparently the world's best wingman, according to Westbrick.
#3SwordMasterEXPosted 6/22/2013 3:50:29 AM
Wincest?
---
Theme of the Day:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXhjp85UNJI
#4JarickoPosted 6/22/2013 3:51:30 AM
How is that weird? People name children after themselves all the time. In this case you could just assume they did the same.
#5RaijectraPosted 6/22/2013 3:52:09 AM
Emmeryn would've been best.
#6KuzuryuSubaru(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 3:58:52 AM
Raijectra posted...

Oh god, I just though of naming FeMU Gangrel. Chrom confessing to Gangrel, glorious.
---
The FF XIII series is really terrible, but it's more Final Fantasy than XV will ever be.
#7ClassyCanadianPosted 6/22/2013 8:46:50 AM
Jaricko posted...
How is that weird? People name children after themselves all the time. In this case you could just assume they did the same.
#8RDS1Posted 6/22/2013 9:05:15 AM
KuzuryuSubaru posted...
Raijectra posted...

Oh god, I just though of naming FeMU Gangrel. Chrom confessing to Gangrel, glorious.

Gangrel? Is that foreign?
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#9EndgamePosted 6/22/2013 9:11:35 AM

yes, then have her fall for Gangrel

hehehehehehehehe!
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#10Misha-HeartPosted 6/22/2013 9:35:02 AM
Naming yourself after characters ingame is not that funny. Especially when you imagine things like incest or same name scenarios.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!