Kellam!Yarne

#1freawaruPosted 6/23/2013 3:30:06 PM
How good is he?

Starting another lunatic run and while I've always treated Gregor!Yarne as a cardinal rule I'm thinking about switching things up since I'm running into some pickles while trying to plan out the other pairings.
#2SmashStrikePosted 6/23/2013 4:01:38 PM
The main difference between Gregor!Yarne and most other Yarne parent options is that Gregor!Yarne will be a tanky fronliner with Sol and Vanatge to help him repel enemies on the enemy phase. Whereas other options like Kellam!Yarne don't allow him to do that but instead offering Dual Guard+ to help him be efficient pair up partner who never takes the lead and only dishes out damage in the form of dual strikes.
---
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane
#3HeoandReoPosted 6/23/2013 5:39:28 PM
Kellam!Yarne isn't great, but it's good enough for government work. Great Knight access is probably one of the more important thing for him to get if he can't get Gregor or Gaius, and he can also get Pavise to tank a little as well, as well as Priest. If you're going for a physical support Yarne, I'd recommend Frederick or Stahl over Kellam, but if you're in a pinch, Kellam can get the job done.
---
http://hnrs-ff6-sccs.blogspot.ca/
#4BlueDryBones1Posted 6/23/2013 5:46:29 PM
Good for support but that's about it. Stahl and Gregor are the best parents if you want to take him out of a supporting role but he is really really good in a supporting role. I prefer offensive Yarne though b/c those amazing physical mods don't deserve to be wasted.
---
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^