Roleplaying Thread 6

#1ZerdarkPosted 6/23/2013 5:13:02 PM
Yay, have fun guys.
---
Official Leader of the Cipher Syndicate and owner of Aperture Science and Cipher Syndicate Radio of the Awakening Boards...why?
#2Im_LucinaPosted 6/23/2013 5:14:12 PM
Cooking Duel at Noki Bay!

Rules: No forfeits. Each person must make an appetizer, entree, and dessert using only the ingredients specified. They must use all of the specified ingredients. There is no time limit, but if the judges wait longer than an hour, they'll start eating each other and you'll be docked points.

For appetizer, you have: Coconut. Bananas. Cake. Fried fish.
---
I got a Time Turner for my birthday. I didn't notice, but then I went back in time.
#3Zerdark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 5:15:23 PM
Im_Lucina posted...

Rules: No forfeits. Each person must make an appetizer, entree, and dessert using only the ingredients specified. They must use all of the specified ingredients. There is no time limit, but if the judges wait longer than an hour, they'll start eating each other and you'll be docked points.

I feel sorry for the judges...
---
Official Leader of the Cipher Syndicate and owner of Aperture Science and Cipher Syndicate Radio of the Awakening Boards...why?
#4Im_LucinaPosted 6/23/2013 5:16:50 PM
Zerdark posted...
Im_Lucina posted...

Also, you'll have bloopers start sucking your face off if you take longer than 45 min.
---
I got a Time Turner for my birthday. I didn't notice, but then I went back in time.
#5Rockman47Posted 6/23/2013 5:18:07 PM
I can judge. I can disable taste buds.

OoC: Dude, no one knows that, you haven't given a backstory.

Shut up... I will get to it now.
---
Life is like the number zero, alone it is nothing, yet it can have infinite possibilities.
Rules are people, you choose which ones to screw.
#6SmashBasher86Posted 6/23/2013 5:18:33 PM
Zerdark posted...
Im_Lucina posted...

Who ARE the judges anyway?
---
3DS FC:2921-9093-3493
PSN:Jose_the_Strong
#7DragonReborn97Posted 6/23/2013 5:19:17 PM
Im_Lucina posted...

*makes ham sautéed in garlic with a touch of garnish*

Screw your rules.
---
Everyone sees what you appear to be, few know what you really are.-Niccolo Machiavelli
#8Im_GregorPosted 6/23/2013 5:19:17 PM
Is thinking Gregor can take place of someone if someone is wanting to not do the, how you say, cooking contest, no?

If not, perhaps we do the holding of second contest, Gregor can go against, how you say, winner of first contest, no?
---
IS ADMIN GREGOR TIME!
Is the current ruler of Regna Ferox and weapons/equipment inventor/manufacturer for the Cipher Syndicate of the FE:A board
#9Spitz_of_TFFPosted 6/23/2013 5:19:21 PM
I feel sorry for me too...

What? I'm Famine, it's natural. *shrug*
---
I'm Insane! Check out my CYOA HERE: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/66270067
As far as I'm concerned, Humanity's totally screwed
#10Im_LucinaPosted 6/23/2013 5:19:33 PM
SmashBasher86 posted...
Zerdark posted...
Im_Lucina posted...

Who ARE the judges anyway?

Noki 1, Noki 2, Noki 3, and Bowser.
---