CYOA: Discord

#61Im_GregorPosted 6/25/2013 4:48:21 PM
Gregor's choice is, how you say, B, no?
---
IS ADMIN GREGOR TIME!
Is the current ruler of Regna Ferox and weapons/equipment inventor/manufacturer for the Cipher Syndicate of the FE:A board
#62Im_LucinaPosted 6/25/2013 4:49:41 PM
Ehhh, B.
---
I got a Time Turner for my birthday. I didn't notice, but then I went back in time.
#63Dragonball9899Posted 6/25/2013 6:52:27 PM
Bumpity bump bump bump. Everyone needs to see this.
---
Anything can change!
#64Im_GregorPosted 6/25/2013 8:05:09 PM
Dragonball9899 posted...

Bumpity? Really?
---
IS ADMIN GREGOR TIME!
Is the current ruler of Regna Ferox and weapons/equipment inventor/manufacturer for the Cipher Syndicate of the FE:A board
#65Neosephiroth666Posted 6/25/2013 9:12:00 PM
Im_Gregor posted...
Dragonball9899 posted...

Bumpity? Really?

Eh, that's not nearly as crazy as some of the more interesting bumps I've done in my time. And all CYOA authors appreciate free Bumps, as long as you don't take up too much space.
---
To dance amidst the River of Time, lost in the eternity of a moment. I call to you, but you leave me behind, lost to that far green country, lost to me.
#66Im_GregorPosted 6/26/2013 2:38:29 PM
IS BUMP TIME!!!
---
IS ADMIN GREGOR TIME!
#67ZerdarkPosted 6/26/2013 2:57:18 PM
Before this started, I heard he/she was sick, so...yeah just dropping that here for those who might be getting impatient.
---
Official Leader of the Cipher Syndicate and owner of Aperture Science and Cipher Syndicate Radio of the Awakening Boards...why?
#68Neosephiroth666Posted 6/26/2013 3:02:40 PM
Zerdark posted...
Before this started, I heard he/she was sick, so...yeah just dropping that here for those who might be getting impatient.

Yeah, I figured as much. And wow! The almighty leader of the Cypher Syndicate is taking time off to visit a CYOA? B-But what will your organization do without it's fearless leader! And can I pay you to come vote in my CYOA? Please? Not with actual money of course, but I'll think of something...
---
Every man alive wants to be Adol Christian. Why? He has more women than Bond, can go wherever he damn well pleases, and gods **** their pants when he speaks.
#69Neosephiroth666Posted 6/26/2013 3:04:17 PM
Neosephiroth666 posted...
Zerdark posted...

Yeah, I figured as much. And wow! The almighty leader of the Cipher Syndicate is taking time off to visit a CYOA? B-But what will your organization do without it's fearless leader! And can I pay you to come vote in my CYOA? Please? Not with actual money of course, but I'll think of something...

Fixed, cause me no pay attention sometimes.
---
Every man alive wants to be Adol Christian. Why? He has more women than Bond, can go wherever he damn well pleases, and gods **** their pants when he speaks.
#70ZerdarkPosted 6/26/2013 3:26:02 PM
Neosephiroth666 posted...
Zerdark posted...

Yeah, I figured as much. And wow! The almighty leader of the Cipher Syndicate is taking time off to visit a CYOA? B-But what will your organization do without it's fearless leader! And can I pay you to come vote in my CYOA? Please? Not with actual money of course, but I'll think of something...

The organization will be fine, that's why I have Admins and Executives. Also, Queen Tharja can handle the things the Executives can't.

Also, I don't visit many CYOA, I find it difficult to keep up. I just came here because I heard FeMU started one and knew he/she was sick, so came to drop my little Public Service Announcement. I would have done a Cipher Syndicate Radio thing, but I already did one in my own topic.
---
Official Leader of the Cipher Syndicate and owner of Aperture Science and Cipher Syndicate Radio of the Awakening Boards...why?