User Info: Zerdark

Zerdark
3 years ago#231
So far, for the tournament we have:

Me
Gregor
ryugin
Walhart

200,000 gold is at stake so far! Join in the fun!
Official Leader of the Cipher Syndicate and owner of Aperture Science and Cipher Syndicate Radio of the Awakening Boards...why?

User Info: SmashBasher86

SmashBasher86
3 years ago#232
Hey, so what happened to that completely non-sparkly vampire I sent you? Did he survive?
3DS FC:2921-9093-3493
PSN:Jose_the_Strong

Zerdark
3 years ago#233
SmashBasher86 posted...
Hey, so what happened to that completely non-sparkly vampire I sent you? Did he survive?

Merasmus: Well, yes and no. The potion worked, but afterwards, he attacked me. He's kinda dead at the moment. Actual dead, not that undead crap.
Official Leader of the Cipher Syndicate and owner of Aperture Science and Cipher Syndicate Radio of the Awakening Boards...why?

Zerdark
3 years ago#234
Anyone still here?

User Info: masked_ryugin55

masked_ryugin55
3 years ago#235
I might be a bit late to the poker game... I've got to run to the store quickly

OOC: if no one else joins, why don't you make some of the admins (wheatly, miror b, etc)?
Official Husband of Cynthia FE:A
Now an officer of Zerdark's Cipher Syndicate, but a true man of JUSTICE does not stop until he reaches the top!

Zerdark
3 years ago#236
masked_ryugin55 posted...

OOC: if no one else joins, why don't you make some of the admins (wheatly, miror b, etc)?

OOC: Could be funny, but we also need a dealer.

User Info: masked_ryugin55

masked_ryugin55
3 years ago#237
well, I'm back. How's the poker game going without me?
Official Husband of Cynthia FE:A
Now an officer of Zerdark's Cipher Syndicate, but a true man of JUSTICE does not stop until he reaches the top!

Zerdark
3 years ago#238
well, I'm back. How's the poker game going without me?

Postponed it till 8.

User Info: dark_ryugin55

dark_ryugin55
3 years ago#239
Zerdark posted...

OH YEAH!!!
*crashes through ceiling*

so you need a dealer huh?
look no further then here! after all, we all know that dealers are chronic cheaters!

(oh by the way you might want to get a new janitor... I killed at least 10 employees this week and no one has cleaned them up yet... It's starting to smell in here)
If I haven't killed anyone in the past five minutes then something is seriously wrong
Official Evil-do-er and Stalker of the Cipher Syndicate

Zerdark
3 years ago#240
dark_ryugin55 posted...
Zerdark posted...

OH YEAH!!!
*crashes through ceiling*

so you need a dealer huh?
look no further then here! after all, we all know that dealers are chronic cheaters!

(oh by the way you might want to get a new janitor... I killed at least 10 employees this week and no one has cleaned them up yet... It's starting to smell in here)

What part of "Members Only" did you not understand?
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Roleplaying Thread 7

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived