Roleplaying Thread 7

#231Zerdark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 10:46:45 AM
So far, for the tournament we have:

Me
Gregor
ryugin
Walhart

200,000 gold is at stake so far! Join in the fun!
---
Official Leader of the Cipher Syndicate and owner of Aperture Science and Cipher Syndicate Radio of the Awakening Boards...why?
#232SmashBasher86Posted 6/28/2013 11:52:30 AM
Hey, so what happened to that completely non-sparkly vampire I sent you? Did he survive?
---
3DS FC:2921-9093-3493
PSN:Jose_the_Strong
#233Zerdark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 12:26:27 PM
SmashBasher86 posted...
Hey, so what happened to that completely non-sparkly vampire I sent you? Did he survive?

Merasmus: Well, yes and no. The potion worked, but afterwards, he attacked me. He's kinda dead at the moment. Actual dead, not that undead crap.
---
Official Leader of the Cipher Syndicate and owner of Aperture Science and Cipher Syndicate Radio of the Awakening Boards...why?
#234Zerdark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 1:34:27 PM
Anyone still here?
---
#235masked_ryugin55Posted 6/28/2013 1:34:36 PM
I might be a bit late to the poker game... I've got to run to the store quickly

OOC: if no one else joins, why don't you make some of the admins (wheatly, miror b, etc)?
---
Official Husband of Cynthia FE:A
Now an officer of Zerdark's Cipher Syndicate, but a true man of JUSTICE does not stop until he reaches the top!
#236Zerdark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 1:38:02 PM
masked_ryugin55 posted...

OOC: if no one else joins, why don't you make some of the admins (wheatly, miror b, etc)?

OOC: Could be funny, but we also need a dealer.
---
#237masked_ryugin55Posted 6/28/2013 2:10:34 PM
well, I'm back. How's the poker game going without me?
---
Official Husband of Cynthia FE:A
Now an officer of Zerdark's Cipher Syndicate, but a true man of JUSTICE does not stop until he reaches the top!
#238Zerdark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 2:18:44 PM
well, I'm back. How's the poker game going without me?

Postponed it till 8.
---
#239dark_ryugin55Posted 6/28/2013 2:33:55 PM
Zerdark posted...

OH YEAH!!!
*crashes through ceiling*

so you need a dealer huh?
look no further then here! after all, we all know that dealers are chronic cheaters!

(oh by the way you might want to get a new janitor... I killed at least 10 employees this week and no one has cleaned them up yet... It's starting to smell in here)
---
If I haven't killed anyone in the past five minutes then something is seriously wrong
Official Evil-do-er and Stalker of the Cipher Syndicate
#240Zerdark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 2:35:50 PM
dark_ryugin55 posted...
Zerdark posted...

OH YEAH!!!
*crashes through ceiling*

so you need a dealer huh?
look no further then here! after all, we all know that dealers are chronic cheaters!

(oh by the way you might want to get a new janitor... I killed at least 10 employees this week and no one has cleaned them up yet... It's starting to smell in here)

What part of "Members Only" did you not understand?
---