Who should I make Gerome's dad, Libra or Donnel?

#1thatdude227Posted 6/27/2013 3:49:09 PM
Libra has good stats for Gerome to inherit, but Donnel has Aptitude, which is boss
---
"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever." Shigeru Miyamoto
#2guedesbrawlPosted 6/27/2013 3:51:27 PM
ouchie... two of the worst choices possible for Gerome... but due to "aptitude is boss", it seems you are just playing normally.

If you plan on diving in the postgame content, go with Libra. He offers some other options for Gerome than Donnel does. But just for the normal game, donnel's aptitude will be good enough, particularly to get that RES growth into... less small %s.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#3thatdude227(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 3:58:20 PM
guedesbrawl posted...
ouchie... two of the worst choices possible for Gerome...

so who should i pick? vaike, chrom, robin, frederick, and henry are all married
---
"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever." Shigeru Miyamoto
#4XBladeWielderPosted 6/27/2013 4:02:26 PM
For making the best Gerome possible, Stahl would work awesomely, being the best/2nd best dad for Gerome next to Frederick.

If you don't want to use Stahl, Lon'qu and Gregor are your next best bets.

Anyone works fine if you're playing casually, though as you said, Aptitude would indeed make Gerome "boss" more quickly than other skills.
---
Brawl FC: 3869-6618-4775
Add me to play, I'm looking for some fun matches with anyone.
#5Firemage101Posted 6/27/2013 4:29:08 PM
Had the same problem as you. It was either Libra or Donnel. I didn't have another choice other than those 2. So I chose Donnel because of his hair.
---
Edward, Mia, Nephenee, Haar, Lon'qu, Say'ri, and Lucina are my dream team!
Fire Emblem is beautiful like diamonds in da sky!
#6guedesbrawlPosted 6/27/2013 4:29:49 PM
Gregor and Stahl have better uses elsewhere, tho. We'd need all of your pairings to work with that...
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#7thatdude227(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 7:52:52 AM
guedesbrawl posted...
Gregor and Stahl have better uses elsewhere, tho. We'd need all of your pairings to work with that...

virion is also married. gregor and stahl are single, but why are they so good?
---
#8shiningpikablu252Posted 6/28/2013 9:14:13 AM
thatdude227 posted...
so who should i pick? vaike, chrom, robin, frederick, and henry are all married

Sorry to steer slightly off-topic here, but there's a possibility that you might have to be a little careful here. I've bolded off four characters in the quote. Are any of those four married off to Sumia? If the answer to that question is no, then I sure hope that you haven't already married off Gaius to a non-Sumia candidate, because Sumia's got extremely limited options, meaning it's pretty easy to screw yourself out of Cynthia entirely...
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.
#9thatdude227(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 12:37:22 PM
bump b/c i still need help
---
#10SazukeEXPosted 6/28/2013 12:38:05 PM
Whoa... Bad choices there.

I guess Libra....? For... Anathema.
---
Master of all things Fire Emblem Canon.