What is your opinion of Chrom personality-wise?

#21bellagio23Posted 6/27/2013 9:58:25 PM
Spikaya posted...
bellagio23 posted...
Spikaya posted...
bellagio23 posted...
He sucks. Plain and simple.

no u

Go die.

no u

I said you.
---
Users that don't know what the word troll means or lack intelligence: delarosa1101, palazzio65, morganvonveb(Banned), Storm-Cloud, KingIceSonic, Im_Lucina.
#22SpikayaPosted 6/27/2013 9:59:20 PM
bellagio23 posted...
Spikaya posted...
bellagio23 posted...
Spikaya posted...
bellagio23 posted...
He sucks. Plain and simple.

no u

Go die.

no u

I said you.

no u
---
/has a clone army
#23Sentinel07Posted 6/27/2013 10:17:12 PM
Bronze_Stuff posted...
Rose_Mage posted...
Bronze_Stuff posted...
Rose_Mage posted...
DemiseEnd posted...
So..... why did everyone hate Micaiah again?

Because she is a Mary Sue and has questionable relations with Sothe.

I reiterate my statement from before "A Mary Sue that can NEVER beat Ike in battle."

Her relationship with Sothe is really questionable at all. He's clearly in love with her.

I'm talking about the "brother" business. To my understanding people cannot stand the fact that she is doing "certain things" with her "brother".

I'm pretty sure they never referred to each other as brother and sister. So I don't know why people would get the idea that they were "brother" and "sister." Even then, they aren't related, so it doesn't matter anyways. It's like Geoff and Elincia at that point.

Actually they were. In the desert chapter of Part 4, Naesala says this to Micaiah.

"You say he's your brother, yet there's as much resemblance between you two as there is between me and Skrimir."

I may have paraphrased it a bit, but they were referred to as such. I also believe that the character bios in the instruction booklet referred to them as thinking of each other as "brother and sister".
#24Sentinel07Posted 6/27/2013 10:19:58 PM
Back on topic, I found Chrom to be pretty bland. Both him and Emmeryn for that matter.

Thank goodness for Lissa, so at least one royal got a sense of humor.
#25SpikayaPosted 6/27/2013 10:26:31 PM
Yeah, seriously, while I will admit that Chrom isn't exactly the most interesting character, I have a soft spot for royalty characters who aren't written off as complete jerks. :P
---
/has a clone army