Think of five Fire Emblem characters.

#1MajesticPaladinPosted 6/28/2013 5:35:12 PM
All five of them are in a bar.

The first character is talking about the good old days when they would steal EXP and wreck maps.
The second character is pretending to listen to the first character and is staring at their glass.
The third character is drunk and is hitting own a broom stick, and by the end of the night is married to it.
The fourth character starts a bar fight and is knocked out by [insert object here].
The fifth character was the one who attacked the fourth character with[ insert object here] and is dragging their body to a dark alley.
---
Intermediate gamer.
#2Rose_MagePosted 6/28/2013 5:41:51 PM
Sigurd is talking about the good old days when he would steal EXP and wreck maps.

Ethlyn is pretending to listen to Sigurd and is staring at her glass.

Quan is drunk and is hitting on a broom stick, and by the end of the night is married to it.

Hector starts a bar fight and is knocked out by a mecha trout.

Lilina was the one who attacked Hector with a mecha trout and is dragging their body to a dark alley.

...Weird.
---
R ~ Official Beth of the SMTIV board, Official Caitlin of the PX board, Official Cherche of the FEA board, The_Sol_Blader's loving wife
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#3RDS1Posted 6/28/2013 5:47:01 PM
Lena, Lana, Mana, Tana, and Groznyi.

All five of them are in a bar.

Lena is talking about the good old days when she would steal EXP from sitting on forts while Thieves attacked her, and wreck maps with her Warp wand.
Lana is pretending to listen to Lena and is staring at her glass.
Mana is drunk and is hitting on a broom stick, and by the end of the night she's married to it. Poor, deluded substitute character...
Tana starts a bar fight and is knocked out by a nightstand (you know, one of those little wooden drawer things you put by the head of your bed).
Groznyi was the one who attacked Tana with the nightstand, and is dragging her body to a dark alley. Presumably for a different kind of "night stand"*, followed by a generic ransom plot as brigands are wont to do.

*Totally stole this joke from Kingdom of Loathing
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#4PrinceChickadeePosted 6/28/2013 5:48:17 PM
when i saw this thread, my brain said to me, "Owain, Owain, Owain, Owain, Owain..."
---
Official husband of Ariasplash.
https://www.facebook.com/RainbowHairedOwain
#5MajesticPaladin(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 5:25:35 AM
Bump.
---
Intermediate gamer.
#6azn_boy150Posted 6/29/2013 5:28:37 AM
Marcus, Seth, Gatrie, Lissa, my left pinkie, and my MU named Endgame.
---
I'm a jazz singing, polka-dotted tomato. Deal with it.
#7fawful_XPosted 6/29/2013 6:09:09 AM
3-13 Archer is talking about the days where he stole EXP and wrecked maps.

Jaffar is pretending to listen, and staring at his glass.

Gheb is drunk and marries a broomstick at the end of the night. Not gunna stop him from raeping.

Vaike starts a bar fight and is promptly knocked out by the Blue Falcon (from F-Zero).

Batta the Beast was the one who attacked Vaike with the Blue Falcon, and drug him into a dark alley.

And now Vaike is an F-Zero pilot. Never knew Batta was secretly Captain Falcon.
---
RNG can mean "Random Nonsense Generator."
Or it can be used as a synonym for a female merchant with red hair, with no negative connotations.
#8Lao-ShanTuxPosted 6/29/2013 6:12:03 AM
Marcus, Panne, Dorcas, Eirika, and Bantu are in a bar.

Marcus is talking about the good old days when he would steal EXP and wreck maps.
Panne is pretending to listen to the first character and is staring at her glass.
Dorcas is drunk and is hitting on a broom stick, and by the end of the night, he's married to it.
Eirika starts a bar fight and is knocked out by a Lao-Shan Ruby.
Bantu was the one who attacked the fourth character with a Lao-Shan Ruby and is dragging her body to a dark alley.

Oh my.
---
Spi: 4 Lao: 5 Azn: 3 DR97: 2 Zer: 3 Os: 1 FeMU: 3 Rid: 5 Thar: 1 Wallcrab: 6
The Official Lao-Shan Lung, Fighter, and Deino of everything. Panne is my wife.
#9Lao-ShanTuxPosted 6/29/2013 6:12:37 AM
fawful_X posted...
Never knew Batta was secretly Captain Falcon.

That makes sense. :O
---
Spi: 4 Lao: 5 Azn: 3 DR97: 2 Zer: 3 Os: 1 FeMU: 3 Rid: 5 Thar: 1 Wallcrab: 6
The Official Lao-Shan Lung, Fighter, and Deino of everything. Panne is my wife.
#10Im_GregorPosted 6/29/2013 6:26:31 AM
Gerik is talking about the good old days when he would steal EXP and wreck maps.
Marisa is pretending to listen Gerik and is staring at her glass.
Excellus is drunk and is hitting own a broom stick, and by the end of the night is married to it.
Owain starts a bar fight and is knocked out by a sheet of paper.
Aversa was the one who attacked Owain with a sheet of paper and is dragging his body to a dark alley... that could become weird
---
IS ADMIN GREGOR TIME!
Is the current ruler of Regna Ferox and weapons/equipment inventor/manufacturer for the Cipher Syndicate of the FE:A board