Endgame is to Lissa as...

#1Lao-ShanTuxPosted 6/29/2013 9:01:53 AM
Laharl is to Flonne.

Perfect logic.
---
Spi: 5 Lao: 5 Azn: 3 DR97: 2 Zer: 3 Os: 1 FeMU: 3 Rid: 6 Thar: 1 Wallcrab: 7
The Official Lao-Shan Lung, Fighter, and Deino of everything. Panne is my wife.
#2SazukeEXPosted 6/29/2013 9:02:54 AM
Endgame and Lissa are already making Owain?
---
Master of all things Fire Emblem Canon.
#3Hawke0Posted 6/29/2013 9:05:13 AM
Endgame is probably the worst troll of all time. He actually thinks Brawl is worse than Other M.
---
The popularity of Metal Gear Rising on the Conduit 2 board is second only to it's popularity on the MGR board.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0
#4ryugin55Posted 6/29/2013 9:11:44 AM
well my only experiance with disgaea is watching a playthrough of number 2
so...

maybe?
---
I blame the community...
Official Husband of Olivia - FE:A
#5EndgamePosted 6/29/2013 9:14:34 AM(edited)
I am not familiar with this "Disgaea"

can someone explain it to me? I already have an idea given the nature of "Endgame and Lissa" posts, but..... you know, just want to make sure
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#6DragonReborn97Posted 6/29/2013 9:21:00 AM
Hawke0 posted...
Endgame is probably the worst troll of all time. He actually thinks Brawl is worse than Other M.

*spits out soda* Whhhaaaattt?
---
Everyone sees what you appear to be, few know what you really are.-Niccolo Machiavelli
#7shiningpikablu252Posted 6/29/2013 9:22:25 AM
SazukeEX asked for it...
Endgame and Lissa are already making Owain?

Highly doubtful. Endgame has zero support for Lissa. I really don't think Endgame would even let a Skitty near a Wailord somebody gave the nickname "Lissa" to (remember, the legendary catchphrase is "Hot Skitty on Wailord Action", note the word order).

<sarcasm>You're probably confusing the real Endgame for the glitch character that appears when you do the Endgame unlock method incorrectly. The real Endgame has very few support chains, basically the usual My Unit block and a very boring A-rank chain with Priam (I think both parties refused all monetary compensation for that "disaster"). The glitch character, on the other hand, comes with an automatic S support with Lissa, even going as far as to override things if you'd married off Lissa previously, and also has some A-rank chains with characters the real Endgame is known to despise (Ash Ketchum, Cloud Strife, and Monkey D. Luffy have been reported, and I'm sure there's more).

The real Endgame comes with typical first-generation stats and modifiers. The glitch character has terrible modifiers, resulting in the worst possible Owain--even going as far as to start off Owain with an F rank in swords--insufficient even for a Bronze Sword, Glass Sword, or Tree Branch. The real Endgame speaks normally, and his confirmation phrase is his classic HSOWA catchprase. The glitch character, on the other hand, has only one line of dialogue that's not a glitchy mess--its own confirmation phrase, "Yummy! Skitty pancakes!".</sarcasm> ("Skitty pancakes" is what would happen under real-life logic if you were to attempt "Hot Wailord on Skitty Action, note the word order.)

Endgame posted...

can someone explain it to me? I already have an idea given the nature of "Endgame and Lissa" posts, but..... you know, just want to make sure

Disgaea is a strategy RPG series churned out by Nippon Ichi Software; it is arguably their flagship series. Most of that series's output is onto Sony hardware, although there is a remake of the series' first installment available on the Nintendo DS. Laharl and Flonne are characters from that series.
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.
#8CaptainBangPosted 6/29/2013 9:38:11 AM
Hey Endgame! Thoughts on Project M?
---
CoD players should stick to things suitable for their level of intelligence, such as flicking light switches.
#9Wandering__HeroPosted 6/29/2013 9:40:55 AM
Hawke0 posted...

Hes wittier than Marth Koopa at least, and is a little more varied, even if he frequently repeats himself and his tactics. Also sometimes he actually posts useful things, and when hes being annoying its fun to troll him.

And theirs another troll and his minions I find far more annoying than either. I think their influence has already strangled some life from this board, espeically with his wannabes and imitators, while Endgame and Marth Koopa simply ranged from a reoccuring pest to a troll. Those who have no life but twisted devoition to this game and their "art" are genreally the most annoying.
---
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/
#10ryugin55Posted 6/29/2013 9:41:20 AM
Endgame posted...

Laharl = demon ovelord
Flonne = angel

they are a disfuntcional couple
---
I blame the community...
Official Husband of Olivia - FE:A