Think of 5 fire emblem characters and an Item.

#1endgelPosted 6/29/2013 10:38:52 AM
You and character 1 enter character 2 shop to steal the item and you run away with it. Character 3 saw everything and tell it to character 4 who just became the town new sheriff.

Does the sheriff catch you and character 1? And if he does, are you taken dead or alive?
Something unfortunate must happen to character 5.
---
lol!
#2endgel(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 11:25:58 AM
Bump!
---
lol!
#3Spitz_of_TFFPosted 6/29/2013 11:35:45 AM
Well, me and Walhart enter Joshua's's shop and steal something. We succeed and take off. Owain saw it and reported to Lyre, who just became the town sheriff.

No, and Tiki got woken from a nap.

What? That's unfortunate.
---
Check out my CYOA HERE: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/66270067
I'm Insane! Who keeps shooting me every time I talk?! *shot*
#4fawful_XPosted 6/29/2013 11:42:48 AM
Gaius and I enter Arvis's store to steal something off the bookshelves. In success, we flee. Gilliam saw us and reported us to someone. I don't know who, but I ran into something invisible, so I guess that's the sheriff. Gaius managed to avoid the invisible sheriff, though.

I distract the invisible force by pointing out that Cherche fell off of Minerva and hit the ground. While Cherche's wounds quickly heal of their own accord, I run into the woods.
---
RNG can mean "Random Nonsense Generator."
Or it can be used as a synonym for a female merchant with red hair, with no negative connotations.
#5flurry95Posted 6/29/2013 1:28:12 PM
Me and Kjelle enter Chrom's shop to steal some stuff and we run away with it. Maribelle saw everything and told Gaius who just became the new sheriff.

No idea how Gaius was ever allowed to be a sherrif but I don't think that even if he wanted to he could do something to Kjelle. (If we are to believe support conversations)

Oh, and also, something terrible happened to Noire... Again.
---
''To see an assassin, is to see your lifes end...''
#6JariuPosted 6/29/2013 1:38:30 PM
so me and Ike enter Lilina shop to steal something and we run away but Frederick saw everything and told it to Hector who just became the town sheriff.

yep, you probably know........
Joshua lost his hat D:
---
Massive grinding in any game is full of shenanigans.
3DS FC because whatever:5455-9539-7725
#7king_reggie_28Posted 6/29/2013 1:44:39 PM
Me and Anna enter Joshua's store to steal a Ladle. We manage to get away, but Edward saw it all and told the new town sheriff, Basilio. Meanwhile, Lissa gets eaten by a wild bear.

I normally wouldn't want Basilio chasing after me, but with Anna by my side, there's no way he could even touch us! And by the way, poor Lissa...
---
"I am Butler. Everything I say sounds tough. Now get out of the lake, fairy." -Butler, Artemis Fowl and the last guardian
#8legendriderPosted 6/29/2013 1:48:32 PM
Jariu posted...
so me and Ike enter Lilina shop to steal something and we run away but Frederick saw everything and told it to Hector who just became the town sheriff.

yep, you probably know........
Joshua lost his hat D:

Noooo
Joshua's hat is its own character
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#9OsrangerPosted 6/29/2013 2:16:15 PM
endgel posted...
You and character 1 enter character 2 shop to steal the item and you run away with it. Character 3 saw everything and tell it to character 4 who just became the town new sheriff.

Does the sheriff catch you and character 1? And if he does, are you taken dead or alive?
Something unfortunate must happen to character 5.

Cordelia and I snuck into Yarne's shop and stole a copy of Fire Emblem: Awakening. Henry saw everything and we try to shoot him in order to keep him silent. We miss and kill Stahl. Henry successfully escapes and tells the new sheriff, Tiki, what happened. She hints is down and burns us to crispy crisps.
---
The surest way not to lose is to not play, but where's the fun in that?
If words are power, you'd think that dictionaries would be more interesting.
#10Playbuddy203Posted 6/29/2013 7:13:30 PM
You and Laurent enter Kjelles's to steal Eirika's Lunar Brace and you run away with it. Emmeryn saw everything and tell it to Gangrel who just became the town new sheriff.

Does the sheriff catch you and Laurent? And if he does, are you taken dead or alive?
Something unfortunate must happen to Owain.

We escape Gangrel and I learn more vocab from Laurent.

Owain bumps into Emmeryn and... picks up a flirty line on her. Oh, yes, I did
---
WWDIY: 545850672726 Wii: 8096 6016 7636 9453