CYOA: Eastern Sun Part 2

#1C_D_MPosted 6/30/2013 8:34:50 PM
This is the continuation of CYOA: Eastern Sun. Link:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/66464072

I was worried we'd run out of space for the current vote, so I went ahead and created the new topic. I'm not doing a summary, since we burnt so many posts on shipping wars that we really didn't get very far. There's a summary coming at the start of book 4, but I'll answer any questions people have.

Just as a reminder of the options:
(A) Accept the challenge (choose 2 units to accompany you)
(B) Fight the dragon head on
(C) Fight the dragon, surrounding it
(D) Custom plan

We have 2 votes for A: Jessup and Cecil.
#2Spitz_of_TFFPosted 6/30/2013 9:30:40 PM
I'll back that.

And sorry about the shipping war posts. You know how Neo and I can get.
---
Check out my CYOA HERE: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/66270067
I'm Insane! Who keeps shooting me every time I talk?! *shot*
#3C_D_M(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 9:34:53 PM
Spitz_of_TFF posted...
I'll back that.

And sorry about the shipping war posts. You know how Neo and I can get.

No reason to apologize. That just means I'm doing my job as an author right, if I manage to make people actually passionate about what happens to the characters.
#4C_D_M(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 3:41:22 AM
Well, it looks like A, with Cecil and Jessup, wins. Y'know, it sure would be a dick move to cut away from this action right about now. Just leave June staring down a dark dragon with a mysterious voice calling to her.

...So, who's leading the other team?

(A) Paen
(B) Rain
(C) Saul
(D) Taika

As a reminder, the non-leader-option characters going for the nature tome are Holland, Bud, Wendy, Haley, and Ferris.
#5Neosephiroth666Posted 7/1/2013 3:57:09 AM
C_D_M posted...
Well, it looks like A, with Cecil and Jessup, wins. Y'know, it sure would be a dick move to cut away from this action right about now. Just leave June staring down a dark dragon with a mysterious voice calling to her.

...So, who's leading the other team?

(A) Paen
(B) Rain
(C) Saul
(D) Taika

As a reminder, the non-leader-option characters going for the nature tome are Holland, Bud, Wendy, Haley, and Ferris.

A. Personal bias aside, he's a powerful warrior with a great deal of experience. Besides, if this is a POV shift, it would be really awesome to see through his eyes. Though I'm not against Rain leading either, so if more votes come in for her, then I'll choose B.
---
Every man alive wants to be Adol Christin. Why? He has more women than Bond, can go wherever he damn well pleases, and gods **** their pants when he speaks.
#6LanceGT0Posted 7/1/2013 3:58:19 AM
Hmm, this time I choose Rain because she has the most support with other units other then Paen.
---
GMT: +7
#7Neosephiroth666Posted 7/1/2013 4:15:27 AM
LanceGT0 posted...
Hmm, this time I choose Rain because she has the most support with other units other then Paen.

Yeah, but doesn't that make it safer for us to control Paen? Because of Rain's more developed supports, it's safer to let her remain under the AI's control(or in this case CDM) then it is for Paen. This is, of course, assuming we get a POV shift.
---
Every man alive wants to be Adol Christin. Why? He has more women than Bond, can go wherever he damn well pleases, and gods **** their pants when he speaks.
#8LanceGT0Posted 7/1/2013 4:22:49 AM
Neosephiroth666 posted...
LanceGT0 posted...

Yeah, but doesn't that make it safer for us to control Paen? Because of Rain's more developed supports, it's safer to let her remain under the AI's control(or in this case CDM) then it is for Paen. This is, of course, assuming we get a POV shift.

Hmm, good point. Though it depends on the TC. If the TC agrees to do a POV shift then I will change my vote to Paen.
---
GMT: +7
#9C_D_M(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 7:33:48 AM
So, if I'm reading this right, we've got 2 votes for the dark king?
#10Spitz_of_TFFPosted 7/1/2013 8:17:55 AM
3 now that I've read it. Imagine:

You suddenly know what you have to do. You nod at Rain, and hope your awesome armour can protect you. "To take down this fearsome foe, I shall unleash my most powerful attack!" Rain sighs, looking unsure.

"Th-there's no way you'll survive!"

"HA! I'm Grima's voice! I'll be just fine, girly!"

So Rain takes you up, and you spring even higher to the sky using her weapon as a spring board. <s>GIGA DRILL BREAKER!</s> "ORBITAL..." You start to descend, closing your eyes.

"KING..." You spin now, opening your eyes again. You have to make sure he's dead.

"DROP!" You brace for impact, then your world... goes black.

For a few seconds, anyways.

"HA!" You boast, getting off the squashed mages and out of the crater the impact had made. "Nobody's a match for my armour!"

*shot, megaflared.*
---
Check out my CYOA HERE: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/66270067
I'm Insane! Who keeps shooting me every time I talk?! *shot*