Are you excited that Tharja is most likely going to be in Smash bros?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Are you excited that Tharja is most likely going to be in Smash bros?
2 years ago#1
Her chances are pretty damn high considering how unique she is and she's definitely one of the most popular characters since she got a statue.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
Official Husband of Nowi
2 years ago#2
The F***?
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
2 years ago#3
Except she isn't a Lord. All playable FE characters so far and even every FE Assist Trophy have been Lord (except Ike, who promotes into one).
---
I, do, no,t, hav,e, a, c,o,m,m,a, p,ro,,,b,,l,em,,,,,
You may not include spoiler tags in your signature :(
(edited by chtma653)
2 years ago#4
chtma653 posted...
Except she isn't a Lord. All playable FE characters so far and even every FE Assist Trophy have been Lord (except Ike, who promotes into one).

Technically Ike isn't a Lord either. Anyways the roster will obviously be Chrom+ Tharja
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
Official Husband of Nowi
2 years ago#5
I will get excited when they make some official announcement about her being playable... until now I wouldn't have high expectations... but she ain't unique pal, she would play pretty much like zelda does since she is a magic user too... but oh well, ZSS is pretty much N64 C. Falcon, clones are plausible in smash
2 years ago#6
There is literally a 0% chance that Tharja is playable in the new Smash Brothers.
---
Honey badger doesn't give a **** where the goal line is.
2 years ago#7
*sees title*

lolwut

*clicks*

*reading*

F***, this board.
---
You can't get this Ruby.
The Official Lao-Shan Lung, Fighter, and Deino of everything. Panne is my wife.
2 years ago#8
The Blue Imp posted...
There is literally a 0% chance that Tharja is playable in the new Smash Brothers.

Im sure someone said the same thing about Wii Fit Trainer, Solid Snake, Sonic, Game and Watch, and ROB
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
Official Husband of Nowi
2 years ago#9
How is tharja even popular?
She has a bland personality, bad growths, and even worse clothing...
---
Oh no! Private_Noob posted!
I'm the noobiest noob you'll ever see!
2 years ago#10
Lao-ShanTux posted...
*sees title*

lolwut

*clicks*

*reading*

F*** this board.

---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Are you excited that Tharja is most likely going to be in Smash bros?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived