Are you excited that Tharja is most likely going to be in Smash bros?

#41RDS1Posted 7/1/2013 6:30:43 PM
*reads title*

*ignores argument*

No, I'm not.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#42bellagio23Posted 7/1/2013 6:33:21 PM
Ok, now this guy is starting to remind me of Micaelloll. The arguments, the topic title, everything. That is not a good thing, so goodbye.
---
Users that don't know what the word troll means or lack intelligence: delarosa1101, palazzio65, morganvonveb(Banned), Storm-Cloud, KingIceSonic, Im_Lucina.
#43marthsheretooPosted 7/1/2013 6:33:42 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
chtma653 posted...
Except she isn't a Lord. All playable FE characters so far and even every FE Assist Trophy have been Lord (except Ike, who promotes into one).

Technically Ike isn't a Lord either. Anyways the roster will obviously be Chrom+ Tharja

Laughing my arse off at the idea that ANYONE could think Marth isn't going to be in.

It's almost as funny as the idea that people think Tharja, of all people, has anything resembling a chance.
---
Yes, racism is justified. -The_Kid3000
#44EndgamePosted 7/1/2013 6:34:38 PM
Clefairy was the original mascot, but Pikachu gained popularity because he was Ash's starter in the anime.

no, Pikachu became Ash's starter BECAUSE the poll crowned Pikachu the mascot
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#45MetaFalconPunchPosted 7/1/2013 6:40:39 PM
bellagio23 posted...
Ok, now this guy is starting to remind me of Micaelloll. The arguments, the topic title, everything. That is not a good thing, so goodbye.

You know Mike?
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#46Rockman47Posted 7/1/2013 6:41:32 PM
You know what's funny? KOS-MOS has a higher chance than Tharja because she is the protagonist of her own games and SSB4 is being co-developed with Namco Bandai. (Not that I really want her in, but the tears would be delicious.)
---
Life is like the number zero, alone it is nothing, yet it can have infinite possibilities.
Rules are people, you choose which ones to screw.
#47bellagio23Posted 7/1/2013 6:44:52 PM
MetaFalconPunch posted...
bellagio23 posted...

You know Mike?

Yes.
---
Users that don't know what the word troll means or lack intelligence: delarosa1101, palazzio65, morganvonveb(Banned), Storm-Cloud, KingIceSonic, Im_Lucina.
#48Capitan_Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 6:45:40 PM(edited)
Capitan_Kid posted...
The Blue Imp posted...
If they were truly dying to put two FE:A characters into Smash Bros, it would be Chrom and Lucina.

Its bad enough they might put in one bland blue haired swordsman but **** that idea. Two is too much! Chrom + Tharja is the way to go

I have no other explanation for that statement except for that you're trolling.

So since you have no rebuttal or reasoning you start throwing stupid things like the word trolling without meaning. God forbid I have my own opinion
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
Official Husband of Nowi
#49MetaFalconPunchPosted 7/1/2013 6:48:01 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
The Blue Imp posted...
If they were truly dying to put two FE:A characters into Smash Bros, it would be Chrom and Lucina.

Its bad enough they might put in one bland blue haired swordsman but **** that idea. Two is too much! Chrom + Tharja is the way to go

I have no other explanation for that statement except for that you're trolling.

So since you have no rebuttal or reasoning you start throwing stupid things like the word trolling without meaning. God forbid I have my own opinion

Everything I'd say has already been said in this topic. Why bother repeating it?
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#50rhys855Posted 7/1/2013 6:56:06 PM
I have Lost brains cells from reading the stupidity of this topic.
---
Best Pony, Twilight Sparkle http://i.imgur.com/QhLuNab.png