Roleplaying Thread 9

#31ZerdarkPosted 7/1/2013 5:14:47 PM
Im_Morgan posted...
Aww. Did I show up too late to see Grandpa off? :(

Morgan? That man is not your grandpa, he is nothing to you. His only role is as a slave to his mistress Grima. He chose her over me, and threw us away. As such, he is nothing to you. Human garbage. Understood?
---
Official Leader of the Cipher Syndicate and owner of Aperture Science and Cipher Syndicate Radio of the Awakening Boards...why?
#32Arachnius435Posted 7/1/2013 5:18:11 PM(edited)
Im_Validar posted...
DragonReborn97 posted...
Im_Validar posted...
DragonReborn97 posted...
He HAS to be dead. Not even the Dark One can resurrect someone from Balefire

I work for a higher being than your "Dark One"

Fine.

Time for me to assume my true form.

*turns into god, destroys multiverse, remakes without Grima or Validar*

*returns to human form*

Woah there mac. It clearly states under subsection 8 of paragraph B of the Laws of Conduct of the Multiverse that Grima is an endangered species that is under specific protection and I take care of his business. You dont **** with a dragon god

Majora is a spider goddess. Endangered as well. I killed the rest of them personally. I will sacrifice you to Majora, just like Excellus.
#33Arachnius435Posted 7/1/2013 5:17:52 PM
Zerdark posted...
Im_Morgan posted...

Morgan? That man is not your grandpa, he is nothing to you. His only role is as a slave to his mistress Grima. He chose her over me, and threw us away. As such, he is nothing to you. Human garbage. Understood?

Grima is male. Please don't defile his memory.

But as such... VALIDAR! DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO WORSHIP MY SON?
#34Rockman47Posted 7/1/2013 5:17:56 PM
Friendly Reminder that tomorrow is Bring Your Robot to Work Day, so remember to bring your bot and help with that busy work of yours. Otherwise, you will be the embarrassment of your co-workers. Have a nice day!
---
Life is like the number zero, alone it is nothing, yet it can have infinite possibilities.
Rules are people, you choose which ones to screw.
#35Im_MorganPosted 7/1/2013 5:23:12 PM
Zerdark posted...
Im_Morgan posted...

Oh, I know that. But I still wanted to "show" him my Hellfire Tome. You know, the one that leaves its victims with a lifetime of an agonizingly painful burning sensation?
#36Arachnius435Posted 7/1/2013 5:23:24 PM
Rockman47 posted...
Friendly Reminder that tomorrow is Bring Your Robot to Work Day, so remember to bring your bot and help with that busy work of yours. Otherwise, you will be the embarrassment of your co-workers. Have a nice day!

I want to show all of you my robots: http://images.wikia.com/tardis/images/e/eb/Clockworkdroids.jpg
#37ZerdarkPosted 7/1/2013 5:25:14 PM
Im_Morgan posted...
Zerdark posted...
Im_Morgan posted...

Oh, I know that. But I still wanted to "show" him my Hellfire Tome. You know, the one that leaves its victims with a lifetime of an agonizingly painful burning sensation?

Well next time he pops in for a visit, you can show him your tomes. Maybe encourage him to take a dip in the lava moat.
---
Official Leader of the Cipher Syndicate and owner of Aperture Science and Cipher Syndicate Radio of the Awakening Boards...why?
#38ryugin55Posted 7/1/2013 5:34:54 PM
Im_Noire posted...
ryugin55 posted...
STAY AWAY! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON WITH ME! GAH!

"kill them all... NOW!"

G-GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

*flees*

I think I know what's wrong

*sticks hand in M_R*
*pulls out leftover fragment of D_'s soul*

Ugh

*throws bit of soul down trash chute*

oh god(s)... what happened... and what did I eat?

*spits of a little balefire that was earlier absorbed*
---
I blame the community...
Official Husband of Olivia - FE:A
#39Arachnius435Posted 7/1/2013 5:37:24 PM
Zerdark posted...
Im_Morgan posted...
Zerdark posted...
Im_Morgan posted...

Well next time he pops in for a visit, you can show him your tomes. Maybe encourage him to take a dip in the lava moat.

I built that lava moat, back when you asked us to decorate!
#40Im_NowiPosted 7/1/2013 5:39:32 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/474/076/b86.gif