How funny would it be if there was a canon and Sumia dies in it?

#21PrinceChickadee(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 6:15:55 PM
Misha-Heart posted...
Owain's bragging and overconfident nature is a huge death flag. He's like that guy in the movies that dies first whenever the enemies start attacking. That's Owain.

not pink haired Owain, he's invincible.
---
Official husband of Ariasplash.
https://www.facebook.com/RainbowHairedOwain
#22Airship_CanonPosted 7/1/2013 6:26:03 PM
guedesbrawl posted...
don't remind me... there's a self-insert fic that JUST killed her off. I hate when things like that happen.

Be glad my computer ate "Thracia" or I'd point that out to you.
I killed off Arthur. Oh, and "Shards of Glass" is part of that line. So Rana was dead to begin with... well, FE4, duh, Valkyrie staff right? Arthur died trying to Save Corpul from Musar. For want of a Mage, a Rider broke the lines. For a want of a non-broken line, a Corpul died too. (Sad fact is, all of that actually happened. (Yay for playing patches where everything has Critical/Pursuit built in..?)
---
Brought to you in part by noise. For when you want to hear things, but dont want to be bothered with knowing what it is you are hearing.
#23guedesbrawlPosted 7/1/2013 6:44:41 PM
MetaFalconPunch posted...
guedesbrawl posted...
don't remind me... there's a self-insert fic that JUST killed her off. I hate when things like that happen.

*thinks about Spellbinding Radiance (note, I haven't read any of the RD part yet)*

KIIIEERRRAAANNNN!! GATRIIIIIIEEEEEE!! JILLLLLLLL! ANYONE ELSE I FORGOTTTTTT!

At least the first two were just red shirts. the last one's death actually turned me off of the story, and i only went back to it after being spoiled of her true nature on TV Tropes
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#24Airship_CanonPosted 7/3/2013 9:19:00 AM
guedesbrawl posted...
MetaFalconPunch posted...
guedesbrawl posted...

*thinks about Spellbinding Radiance (note, I haven't read any of the RD part yet)*

KIIIEERRRAAANNNN!! GATRIIIIIIEEEEEE!! JILLLLLLLL! ANYONE ELSE I FORGOTTTTTT!

At least the first two were just red shirts. the last one's death actually turned me off of the story, and i only went back to it after being spoiled of her true nature on TV Tropes

Wait, what?
---
Brought to you in part by noise. For when you want to hear things, but dont want to be bothered with knowing what it is you are hearing.
#25SpikayaPosted 7/3/2013 9:25:04 AM
PrinceChickadee posted...
Misha-Heart posted...
Owain's bragging and overconfident nature is a huge death flag. He's like that guy in the movies that dies first whenever the enemies start attacking. That's Owain.

not pink haired Owain, he's invincible.

pink haired owain would die before he's ever seen ingame
---
Are you calling me an awkward mutant of a person?
I'm calling you one fourth of an awkward mutant of a person!
(TRG FTW)