Pick one non-FE game before entering.

#1fawful_XPosted 7/2/2013 3:39:15 PM
A main protagonist from the game you chose must now defeat Grima, wielding only the best weapon he can use from his/her game and Falchion (which somehow actually cuts stuff when wielded by that character).

Who wins?
---
RNG can mean "Random Nonsense Generator."
Or it can be used as a synonym for a female merchant with red hair, with no negative connotations.
#2FowhawkPosted 7/2/2013 3:46:42 PM
Sora for Kingdom Hearts dual wielding Ultima Weapon and Falchion. I think Sora would have that dragon put to beddy bye for another 1000 years in a second.
#3Grayjack72Posted 7/2/2013 3:47:14 PM
As always I went with Rising Storm. A random Japanese/US Soldier wielding a knee mortar/flamethrower and a Falchion. Grima would probably win, since people in Rising Storm die from getting shot once.
---
Etherealist posted...
"Want me to draw my sword and use some burst artes?"
#4Rideps1Posted 7/2/2013 3:49:50 PM
Max dual wielding Falchion and Chaosbreaker.

Well, he's already got experience killing dark dragons, and that one had 3 heads that all had to be killed.

I think the world is safe.
---
Possibly the Kellam of the FE:A boards. But no one notices enough to make it official...
Saxon/Palazzo 2016
#5HonzouPosted 7/2/2013 4:01:39 PM
Hmmm... I got a problem. I thought of Keats from Folklore. He doesn't have weapons, he just uses folks (spirits) in brawler kind of way.

I guess he could beat Grima since he could always use his transcended form.

http://folkloregame.wikia.com/wiki/Folks

So do I have to pick another character?
---
The All Father has bequeath me the gift of battle. So now I bequeath you my spear through your heart.
The official Eligor of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#6ZerdarkPosted 7/2/2013 4:03:02 PM
Luigi from Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon.

Luigi is royally screwed.
---
Official Leader of the Cipher Syndicate and owner of Aperture Science and Cipher Syndicate Radio of the Awakening Boards...why?
#7Lao-ShanTuxPosted 7/2/2013 4:04:45 PM
Black Mage of FF1 fame.

HADOKEN
---
You can't get this Ruby.
The Official Lao-Shan Lung, Fighter, and Deino of everything. Panne is my wife.
#8Rose_MagePosted 7/2/2013 4:13:40 PM
Aleph butchers Grima with Falchion and Hinokagutsuchi.
---
R ~ Official Beth and Parvati of the SMTIV board, Official Caitlin of the PX board, Official Cherche of the FEA board, The_Sol_Blader's loving wife
#9QioxPosted 7/2/2013 4:14:30 PM
Sieg of Chaos Legion...

He battles demons for the entirety of his career. he even kills a powerful evil being. I think he has very good odds at defeating Grima.
---
The wheel of Fate is turning. Is it turning to your favor?
I am the Knife of Justice!
#10Im_GregorPosted 7/2/2013 4:26:35 PM
Link dual wielding the Master Sword AND Falchion...

F*** yeah!

Grima stands no chance whatsoever
---
IS ADMIN GREGOR TIME!
Is the current ruler of Regna Ferox and weapons/equipment inventor/manufacturer for the Cipher Syndicate of the FE:A board