first gens besides sumia

#1anondumPosted 7/4/2013 12:22:14 PM
I have 19 people right now and the last person has to be a first gen person. I have male MU so the only people that learn galeforce and an activate are olivia and say'ri, so no help there. the only people that seem worth using are pavgis MU(+str - luck), and tiki/nowi. I'm thinking tiki would work out best because she's still a manakete and can ferry a damage dealer, and she supports with lucina. nah wouldn't make sense with either tiki or nowi. the only thing I'm worried about is tiki has rather weak dual strikes without brave weapon options.
#2SazukeEXPosted 7/4/2013 12:29:28 PM
What do you need them for exactly? Apothesis? Than you really can't get a better first gen support than Sumia... >_>

Cordelia is better at leading due to her lack of DG+/Luna.
---
Master of all things Fire Emblem Canon.
#3burgerkongPosted 7/4/2013 12:29:57 PM
Do you have dedicated rallybots or healbots? I'm assuming this is for Apotheosis due to the 20 character limit.

If not, Olivia's a good choice for Dancing utility. And Male!MU is still great, probably as PavGis!General as a Lead and will be a great support no matter what thanks to his awesome skill selection.
#4anondum(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 3:11:27 PM
yes. with 2 rallys, olivia, and a staff user I have 19. 13 children, chrom, sumia and someone.
#5I_eat_tablesPosted 7/4/2013 4:05:19 PM
When you say *a* staff user... do you actually mean *a* staff user? You probably want more than one staff user. More like 4-5 is normal, I think.
---
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia
#6Czar_YoshiPosted 7/4/2013 4:16:07 PM
I_eat_tables posted...
When you say *a* staff user... do you actually mean *a* staff user? You probably want more than one staff user. More like 4-5 is normal, I think.

This. The first time I tried Apotheosis (normal path) I had four staffbots with Valflame, Tomefaire, everything. I won, but I heavily relied on every single one of them, had a couple of close shaves, and would have definitely had to restart if I had brought any less. For the secret path, I brought a lot more and was glad I did.
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
See how my mustache moves in the wind!
#7anondum(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 4:28:36 PM(edited)
I already beat the secret mode using only one staff user(lissa, no pair up). I guess I had some other people that could use them, but never did.

I'm trying to do things a bit differently this time, see which one works better