Why do people/canon like chrom and sumia together?

#1OldSkoola001Posted 7/5/2013 8:51:01 AM
They dont seem like a good match. Chrom is strong, sumia is kinda weak and bumbling personality wise.
#2PKRockin531Posted 7/5/2013 8:52:08 AM
idk but that chapter 11 scene everyone was hyping up was really mediocre
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#3Lao-ShanTuxPosted 7/5/2013 8:52:11 AM
Because IS.
---
You can't get this Ruby.
The Official Lao-Shan Lung, Fighter, and Deino of everything. Panne is my wife.
#4I_eat_tablesPosted 7/5/2013 8:53:53 AM
Chrom is overly emotional and unfit to lead. Sumia is a bumbling fool. They seem like a good match to me.
---
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia
#5RDS1Posted 7/5/2013 9:01:12 AM(edited)
She has better combat than Maribelle and I like his supports with Sully even less.

Also, Sumia punches him in the face when he starts losing it, so there's that, too.

Edit: Did I seriously just call her Miriel -_-
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#6Misha-HeartPosted 7/5/2013 9:11:32 AM
Because all love is based on appearances, right? People should only go together because they look good together obviously.

...That's actually a shallow way of thinking.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
#7Rideps1Posted 7/5/2013 9:14:44 AM
Because reasons.
---
I could use some readers for my CYOA. /shamelessplug. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/66148986
Saxon/Palazzo 2016
#8fawful_XPosted 7/5/2013 9:16:12 AM
Two words: SUMIA PUNCH!
---
RNG can mean "Random Nonsense Generator."
Or it can be used as a synonym for a female merchant with red hair, with no negative connotations.
#9Airship_CanonPosted 7/5/2013 9:24:08 AM
Misha-Heart posted...
Because all love is based on appearances, right? People should only go together because they look good together obviously.

...That's actually a shallow way of thinking.

Personality and chemistry are different things from appearances though.
And the TC's implying their Personalities aren't compatible. Which isn't true.
---
Brought to you in part by noise. For when you want to hear things, but dont want to be bothered with knowing what it is you are hearing.
#10Gleason037Posted 7/5/2013 9:25:47 AM
I like the fact that he can bum a ride midbattle, then swap out to be the active character. Gets him all kinds of places he'd normally take longer to get to (I'm looking at you, Morgan's paralogue).

If you mean personality reasons she's loved him for a long time, and maybe he knew and never acted, maybe he didn't. It's a nice counterpart to the unrequited love Cordelia seems to harbor for him in apparently every support convo series you can send her through (I haven't done much with her yet, waiting for 2nd playthrough on Hard to try using everyone).

Finally...yeah, Sumia Punch. I laughed my arse off at that one.
---
PSN: Gleason037