Why do people/canon like chrom and sumia together?

#21SeirikaPosted 7/5/2013 11:15:03 AM
RDS1 posted...
PrinceChickadee posted...
Maribelle should be forced to marry Vaike or Donnel because of her horrible attitude towards commoners.

Now, now. Maribelle has a horrible attitude towards nobles, too. She's very big on equality.

That's why I like her. (Libra brings out the best in her)

And she has awesome sense of humor.
---
"A few? What'd ya mean 'a few' ?
What maybe a few to y'all was everything to those who died!" - Cait Sith
#22Bronze_StuffPosted 7/5/2013 11:34:09 AM
I feel like Chrom goes best with Avatar-Female, Maribelle, or Sully. Sumia's conversations with Henry and Gaius are a real hoot. Much better than Chrom. Plus she seems far less stupid in those pairings, so I like them more.
---
Jimbo.
#23azn_boy150Posted 7/5/2013 11:40:53 AM
So, how much longer until Glitzville?
---
I'm a jazz singing, polka-dotted tomato. Deal with it.
#24PrinceChickadeePosted 7/5/2013 3:40:05 PM
Bronze_Stuff posted...
I feel like Chrom goes best with Avatar-Female, Maribelle, or Sully. Sumia's conversations with Henry and Gaius are a real hoot. Much better than Chrom. Plus she seems far less stupid in those pairings, so I like them more.

I don't think she's more stupid in her Chrom supports, but it seems a lot more like a young girl with a crush, and she's determined to get what she wants. unlike Cordelia.
unlike Cordelia
unlike Cordelia
UNLIKE CORDELIA
---
RENEWED HUSBAND OF ARIASPLASH!!!!
https://www.facebook.com/RainbowHairedOwain
#25SpikayaPosted 7/5/2013 3:44:03 PM
azn_boy150 posted...
So, how much longer until Glitzville?

...what the ****
---
Are you calling me an awkward mutant of a person?
I'm calling you one fourth of an awkward mutant of a person!
- The Runaway Guys
#26JarickoPosted 7/5/2013 4:08:48 PM
OldSkoola001 posted...
They dont seem like a good match. Chrom is strong, sumia is kinda weak and bumbling personality wise.

So this is a bad match because its a cliche that has been done a thousand times before, you are saying? Why does it surprise you though? Also Sumia has by far the most scenes with Chrom. The better question is... why can we not pair cordelia and chrom?
---
2766-8059-8176 Friend Code. Feel free to add me, Inbox me if you do though.
#27almostexactlyPosted 7/5/2013 4:14:12 PM
Cause they were in the intro together? Path of least resistance.

PKRockin531 posted...
idk but that chapter 11 scene everyone was hyping up was really mediocre

But it has cutscene direction! Compared to everyone else's relatively cheap talking head scenes.
But yeah, in terms of content/words spoken, didn't do anything for me. It is indeed better then their support S-rank conversation at least.