Think of an Awakening item before entering

#1Wackyman4857Posted 7/5/2013 3:21:57 PM
You're at Endgame and Lissa's wedding and that's your gift.

Did you get them something nice?
#2Spitz_of_TFFPosted 7/5/2013 3:25:35 PM
I got them a Naga's Tear...

What does that say about a wedding?
---
Check out my CYOA HERE: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/66644523
I'm Insane! Who keeps shooting me every time I talk?! *shot*
#3Lao-ShanTuxPosted 7/5/2013 3:26:27 PM
I got them a Wedding Bouquet. :/
---
You can't get this Ruby. Bunnies, bats, and rats. Yeah.
The Official Lao-Shan Lung, Fighter, and Deino of everything. Panne is my wife.
#4fawful_XPosted 7/5/2013 3:28:02 PM
I got them a ladle.

Best wedding present ever.
---
RNG can mean "Random Nonsense Generator."
Or it can be used as a synonym for a female merchant with red hair, with no negative connotations.
#5Rockman47Posted 7/5/2013 3:29:32 PM
A Dracoshield. Probably for Lissa since she engaged in such abusive relationship.
---
Life is like the number zero, alone it is nothing, yet it can have infinite possibilities.
Rules are people, you choose which ones to screw.
#67up1001Posted 7/5/2013 3:32:29 PM
An elixer...

yeah umm...
---
3DS FC: 3093-7122-9771 Name: Seth
#7ZerdarkPosted 7/5/2013 3:34:41 PM
I got Endgame a brave sword. You know what must be done, Endgame.
---
Official Leader of the Cipher Syndicate and owner of Aperture Science and Cipher Syndicate Radio of the Awakening Boards...why?
#8I_eat_tablesPosted 7/5/2013 3:44:08 PM
I gave them the Falchion. Everyone was a little confused, but Gaius thought it was hilarious.
---
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia
#9guedesbrawlPosted 7/5/2013 3:54:15 PM
A gave them a miniature lance. Break it.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#10shiningpikablu252Posted 7/5/2013 4:00:08 PM
Rift Door

I'd try to use it to escape the dimension where this supposed "Endgame marrying Lissa" outcome takes place in; I'd slip through while the merchant comes out. Because a dimension where Endgame marries Lissa sure as hell isn't our home dimension--last I checked, Endgame outright despises Lissa! In fact, I would have to assume Endgame wouldn't take too well to anyone who lets a Skitty near a Wailord somebody nicknamed "Lissa!" (Do remember that Endgame's legendary catchphrase is "Hot Skitty on Wailord Action", note the word order.) What kind of screwy Outrealm did Wackyman4857 come up with? I'd have to assume this particular Outrealm has Cordelia as Chrom's only potential bride...

<sarcasm>Or perhaps Wackyman4857 was thinking of that glitch character, known in some circles as FailEndgame, that appears whenever you attempt the method to unlock the real Endgame and perform it incorrectly. That glitch character comes with an automatic S support with Lissa--the downside to this is that it's practically impossible to attend this kind of wedding; this is in stark contrast with the real Endgame, who is incapable of supporting with Lissa and in fact has only the typical My Unit support chains and a very boring A-rank chain with Priam (grinding for a Rift Door is more exciting). Whereas the real Endgame has typical first-generation statistical setups and only real classes in his class pool, glitchy-as-hell FailEndgame comes with terrible modifiers, has last been reported to have Villager and two glitch trees in his class pool, and in turn results in the worst possible Owain--so much as to start Owain off with an F rank in swords, insufficient even for a Bronze Sword, Tree Branch, or Glass Sword. Whereas Endgame has normal speech and his legendary catchphrase as his confirmation phrase, the glitch character has mostly glitched speech with only one legible phrase, his own confirmation phrase "Yummy! Skitty pancakes!"</sarcasm> ("Skitty pancakes" being what would happen under real-life logic if attempting "Hot Wailord on Skitty Action", note the word order)...
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.