marriage choices you made... [possible spoilers]

#1ZeroJinKuiPosted 7/10/2013 1:34:49 AM
im just curious about which people you guys paired together for life... since i dont care much about optimizing everything, im just going with the choices i believe to be best.

so far, the marriages i just made happen were these...

chrom + sumia... they just seemed perfect for each other, and she obviously had feelings for him since the beginning.

kellam + sully... i really liked how they interacted with each other, and again, it seemed like a perfect situation, since sully was a defrosting ice queen through the whole relationship, going from a loner who rejected protection to accepting help and everything.

that is it for now... im currently at chapter 6.

marriages i am thinking of having are between stahl and miriel... i think they only had one interaction together so far, but i liked how it went, so it might turn out well.

i was also thinking of robin and lissa... but... despite them being friends... well, she likes him as a friend, but he's obviously getting kinda pissed off at her due to all the tricks... hell, they're at rank A and he is threatening to never talk to her again if she does one more prank on him. :/

unless things do a complete 180 on the S rank, it seems like that kinda marriage would lead to divorce within the first week.... if even that long.

unfortunately, i have no other women to pair robin with... so.... not sure what to do with him... same with lissa.

the final one im planning so far is ricken and maribelle... again, they seem to get along well and after the C rank conversation they had, she seems to like him quite a bit for being her hero.
---
"You think you can just come here and attack us?"
"You must be crazy, or just plain stupid!"-Meng Huo
#2FirenEXTRAPosted 7/10/2013 2:01:24 AM
First playthrough
ChromxMU
StahlxSully
DonnelxLissa
RickenxMaribelle
FrederickxOlivia
GaiusxSumia
Lon'quxCordelia
VirionxCherche
GregorxNowi
LibraxTharja
KellamxPanne
VaikexMiriel

It was a normal run for the story, so I didn't really have to optimise or anything, but I thought that the children had absolutely perfect hair colors.

Second playthrough
ChromxSumia
DonnelxSully
KellamxLissa
LibraxMaribelle
FrederickxOlivia
Lon'quxCordelia
VirionxCherche
MUxNowi
GaiusxTharja
VaikexPanne
StahlxMiriel

Hard mode. Three pairings didn't change at all, and it was a typical Galeforce run. I'll swap some of them around for the Lunatic run because I really didn't like some of the hair colors of the children (yeah, talk about an important criteria).
---
[|}+Firen+{|]
Pepero via vaniste.
#3almostexactlyPosted 7/10/2013 2:28:01 AM
ZeroJinKui posted...

i was also thinking of robin and lissa... but... despite them being friends... well, she likes him as a friend, but he's obviously getting kinda pissed off at her due to all the tricks... hell, they're at rank A and he is threatening to never talk to her again if she does one more prank on him. :/

unless things do a complete 180 on the S rank, it seems like that kinda marriage would lead to divorce within the first week.... if even that long.

unfortunately, i have no other women to pair robin with... so.... not sure what to do with him... same with lissa.

Yeah uh. S-rank is going to be more of the same for Robin x Lissa. Robin would prefer that she stopped and she really doesn't want to stop but they marry anyway. Luckily for Lissa, Chrom must be a pretty scary protective older brother so divorce averted!

Sounds like you're still early in the game, might as well wait for other pairings you like better to show up.
#4ZeroJinKui(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 3:02:03 AM
yeah... well, definitely avoiding a robin and lissa marriage... wish i had known she was such a worthless person before getting robin THIS far in the relationship. :/

guess i'll wait for more women to show up in the story... hope there is a good one for robin.
---
"You think you can just come here and attack us?"
"You must be crazy, or just plain stupid!"-Meng Huo
#5Strawberry_EggsPosted 7/10/2013 5:03:14 AM
I'll just list my first generation marriages for now.

Chrom x Female Avatar
Sully x Stahl
Sumia x Gaius
Miriel x Virion
Lissa x Donnel
Tharja x Henry
Libra x Nowi
Vaike x Cherche
Panne x Lon'qu
Frederick x Olivia
Cordelia x Gregor
---
"I bought a ward against [logic] off a traveling fortune-teller. It lets me add two 'n' two and get a pickle."
#6super_taco_ftwPosted 7/10/2013 5:40:19 AM
For my 1st I did:
Chrom/Sumia (not by choice, but I was still happy with it)

Lissa/Lon'qu (Turned out really well, story-wise. One of my fav's)

Kellam/Cherche
Frederick/Cordelia (seriously bad S support)

Virion/Tharja (Virion, AWAY! Him, along with Lon'qu, made the whole children thing confusing for my first)

Me/Lucina (I won't post anything on this, because it will be extremely bias)

Gregor/Nowi (Did you really expect anything else?)

Maribelle/Ricken (See above)
Olivia/Henry
Stahl/Miriel
The Vaike/Panne
Poor Sully never got hitched. To this day I still don't know why. I think I just forgot about her, and by the time I remembered is was at the lay level).

Those were mine. Don't do Fred/Cordelia. It is seriously depressing.
---
By the power of Greyskull, I HAVE THE POWER!
Black 2 FC: 0433 6165 7990
#7Strawberry_EggsPosted 7/10/2013 6:04:01 AM
Woah, how'd I forget Maribelle x Ricken?
---
"I bought a ward against [logic] off a traveling fortune-teller. It lets me add two 'n' two and get a pickle."
#8SazukeEXPosted 7/10/2013 7:03:50 AM
I have three files.

Optimal File
Canon file(All canon pairings, MU over FeMU as he's canon over her as main canon)
FeMU File
---
Master of all things Fire Emblem Canon.
#91998_zPosted 7/10/2013 8:10:21 AM
FeMU file:
Chrom/Olivia
FeMU/Libra
Lissa/Gregor
Sully/Vaike
Miriel/Ricken
Sumia/Frederick
Maribelle/Henry
Panne/Lon'qu
Cordelia/Stahl
Nowi/Donny
Tharja/Gaius
Cherche/Virion

MaMU file(pending):
Chrom/Sumia
MaMU/Cordelia
Lissa/Ricken
Sully/Donny
Miriel/Lon'qu
Maribelle/Libra
Panne/Stahl
Nowi/Gaius
Tharja/Gregor
Cherche/Frederick
---
OP tomes, high Res, and skills be damned; I won't use Sorcs.
O furious and insane gods! Send me ten-nay, TWENTY of your finest cakes!
#10Mof_Posted 7/10/2013 8:14:14 AM
SazukeEX posted...
I have three files.

Optimal File
Canon file(All canon pairings, MU over FeMU as he's canon over her as main canon)
FeMU File

I thought there weren't any canon pairings ( besides ChromxSumia being "the most canon one")