Which child needs Mu most?

#1Metal Gear RaxisPosted 7/13/2013 7:20:17 PM(edited)
It's a generally accepted fact that Mu is the best parent in the game, which got me wondering which child needs them most. What do you guys think?

Assume min/max play, and please explain your reasoning.
---
The Nanoha that you've always admired is an invincible Ace who will not lose to anybody.
#2uuurrrgghPosted 7/13/2013 7:24:12 PM
Nah for PAL+Vantage
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#3MAtt5TERPosted 7/13/2013 7:47:38 PM(edited)
Nah gains the most, but you are just bringing someone mediocre to above average.
Avatar's Lucina has the best support skill pool in the game.
Alternatively, 3rd gen Morgan is going to be your best single unit in the game (unless he doesn't have Galeforce).
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.
#4DMGirlPosted 7/13/2013 7:52:19 PM
I believe it's best to have MU be the parent of Noire, Nah, or Kjelle. They inherit Pegasus Knight from him. As for FeMU... Well, there's not many choices. Either Lucina or a 3rd Gen. Morgan.
---
If you fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature. I'm proud to believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior.
#5SazukeEXPosted 7/13/2013 9:34:07 PM(edited)
Nah
Noire
Owain
Cynthia

However out of those mothers the best at support MU is...

Sumia
Tharja
Lissa

Nowi

Nowi really has a **** skill set.
---
Master of all things Fire Emblem Canon.
#6SazukeEXPosted 7/13/2013 9:33:49 PM
DMGirl posted...
I believe it's best to have MU be the parent of Noire, Nah, or Kjelle. They inherit Pegasus Knight from him. As for FeMU... Well, there's not many choices. Either Lucina or a 3rd Gen. Morgan.

Kjelle doesn't need MU all that much because the Vaike aka Teach exists. MU only gives a small bump over Vaike for Kjelle while MU gives a HUGE bump for Nah, Noire, and Owain.
---
Master of all things Fire Emblem Canon.
#7duh1177Posted 7/13/2013 11:32:41 PM
uuurrrggh posted...
Nah for PAL+Vantage

I'm assuming PAL is Pavise, Aegis, Luna?
---
Hey look buddy, I'm an engineer and that means I solve problems.
OK, so I'm not an engineer yet, but I'm on my way.
#8Danger_ClosePosted 7/14/2013 1:31:04 AM
noire imo
---
A Lodestar's a Lodestar, but the Care Package could be anything! It could even be a Lodestar! You know how much we've wanted one of those!
#91998_zPosted 7/14/2013 2:39:59 AM
Owain.

MU is the only way to make him a viable physical unit without wasting a parent that's better left to someone else.
---
OP tomes, high Res, and skills be damned; I won't use Sorcs.
O furious and insane gods! Send me ten-nay, TWENTY of your finest cakes!
#10EndgamePosted 7/14/2013 6:35:27 AM
Morgan

don't waste MU's premium manseed/FeMU's premium eggs on first generation units
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert