Which child needs Mu most?

#11guedesbrawlPosted 7/14/2013 7:19:32 AM
Endgame posted...
Morgan

don't waste MU's premium manseed/FeMU's premium eggs on first generation units

Because 2 morgans is definitively worse than 1, right?

right?
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#12Lao-ShanTuxPosted 7/14/2013 7:20:06 AM
Mu needs Ragn*shot*

I always like to think Yarne, but then truth rears its ugly head and I submit to Nah.

Doesn't mean I ever marry Nowi, though. :/
---
You can't get this Ruby. Bunnies, bats, and rats. Yeah.
The Official Lao-Shan Lung, Anguilante, and Deino of everything. Panne is my wife.
#1317MasterPosted 7/14/2013 7:30:32 AM
Lao-ShanTux posted...
Mu needs Ragn*shot*

Wonderful reference.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/17Master
#14OrangeCrush980Posted 7/14/2013 7:37:49 AM
Nah without question. Her starting skillset is absolutely horrid, so she's dependent on her dad for her entire skillset. While Gaius, Gregor, and The Vaike give her some good stuff, she'll always be short a few important skills without MU's help. It's also the only way to maximize the Galeforce+Luna combo among the kids.

Of course, this comes with the drawback of having to marry Nowi, so I can never stomach doing this pairing myself... Noire and Owain are probably the next best candidates if you don't go with Nah.
---
If you believe in the Lord FE7 and you accept FE7 as the Savior of video games and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#15guedesbrawlPosted 7/14/2013 4:07:53 PM
1998_z posted...
Owain.

MU is the only way to make him a viable physical unit without wasting a parent that's better left to someone else.

Which would be still inferior to a magical build from the same dad. Honestly, it's such a waste to make him physical based, but you can just give him Dread Fighter.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#16Lao-ShanTuxPosted 7/14/2013 4:09:08 PM
17Master posted...
Lao-ShanTux posted...
Mu needs Ragn*shot*

Wonderful reference.

:D
---
You can't get this Ruby. Bunnies, bats, and rats. Yeah.
The Official Lao-Shan Lung, Anguilante, and Deino of everything. Panne is my wife.
#17Flamingace18Posted 7/14/2013 4:11:08 PM
DMGirl posted...
I believe it's best to have MU be the parent of Noire, Nah, or Kjelle. They inherit Pegasus Knight from him. As for FeMU... Well, there's not many choices. Either Lucina or a 3rd Gen. Morgan.

---
Texas Rangers fan since 2002, OKC fan since 2008, STL Rams fan since 2010. Oklahoma Sooners fan since 1999. Proud RSU and OU student.
#18SazukeEXPosted 7/14/2013 4:16:36 PM
1998_z posted...
Owain.

MU is the only way to make him a viable physical unit without wasting a parent that's better left to someone else.

+SPD/-Luck MU!Owain gives Owain exactly 46 STR/MAG with Limit Breaker as a Swordmaster. >_>
---
Master of all things Fire Emblem Canon.