Question about the future children.

#1JohnV1234Posted 7/15/2013 10:55:04 AM
My friend told me they can have different hair, what's that depend on?

I plan on marrying severa on my next playthrough, what are all the different hair colors she can have and how? Is Red possible?
---
Lifes a brawl wii all must be apart of.
3DS FC: 1161-0025-1933
#2I_eat_tablesPosted 7/15/2013 11:00:54 AM
The children always* inherit the father's hair colour. So if you want a red haired Severa, you'll need to pick red hair for yourself.

*Except female Morgan inherits the mothers (the person your male Avatar marries). Lucina is always blue.
---
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia
#3JohnV1234(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 11:48:54 AM
Oh ok. So what are the possible hair colors for her while I'm trying to marry her?
---
Lifes a brawl wii all must be apart of.
3DS FC: 1161-0025-1933
#4Strawberry_EggsPosted 7/15/2013 11:56:54 AM
The only reddish hair colors Severa can get (when not using the Avatar as her father) comes from Gregor (auburn, on the organish side) Ricken (auburn, on the brown side) and Gaius (orange).

Otherwise, she can get the hair colors of the other potential fathers, from Frederick's brown to Henry's silver/white.
---
"I bought a ward against [logic] off a traveling fortune-teller. It lets me add two 'n' two and get a pickle."
#5I_eat_tablesPosted 7/15/2013 3:00:31 PM
JohnV1234 posted...
Oh ok. So what are the possible hair colors for her while I'm trying to marry her?

Assuming you've already started the game, whatever you picked at the start. You're stuck with it, sorry.

If you're still planning the file, check the colours in the avatar creation. There's like 20 colours, I think most are roughly equal to other characters already there.
---
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia
#6guedesbrawlPosted 7/15/2013 3:12:02 PM
you are never getting her red-hair like cordelia's.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#7SazukeEXPosted 7/15/2013 3:14:03 PM
guedesbrawl posted...
you are never getting her red-hair like cordelia's.

This may be true but it's still sexy red.

Though Miriel gives Morgan a super sexy and unique Dark Red!
---
Master of all things Fire Emblem Canon.