I F****** HATE LUNATIC MODE!!! plz help me

#21Wandering__HeroPosted 7/16/2013 4:05:44 PM
gamingrat posted...
Wandering__Hero posted...
gamingrat posted...
So I have found another problem. I just changed my MU to a Pegasus Knight and decided to fight against Edward from the Radiant Dawn Spotpass stuff to level up my spears but its not working. Is there a reason why my spears are not leveling up at all?

Lunatic limits grinding from spotpass teams by disabling the exp for it.

what about the dlc, can I grind with that if I got them?

Yes
---
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/
#22fusionsamuraiPosted 7/16/2013 9:49:40 PM
What part is giving you trouble? I'll make a video just for you if you need help
#23gamingrat(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 10:10:56 PM
fusionsamurai posted...
What part is giving you trouble? I'll make a video just for you if you need help

this topic was formed during chapter 2, however I am past it now. but it would appear it would be better to wait to continue to chapter 5 until I can get the exp and gold dlc map pack. With Fredrick and Lissa as well as Chrom and MU having S support I should be fine for a bit. I just need to wait for those dlc so I can level up my spears and other stuff, as well as afford other equipment. Thanks for the offer though
---
GT:gamingrat91
Final Fantasy IV is the best in the series
#24fusionsamuraiPosted 7/17/2013 12:20:34 AM
gamingrat posted...
fusionsamurai posted...

this topic was formed during chapter 2, however I am past it now. but it would appear it would be better to wait to continue to chapter 5 until I can get the exp and gold dlc map pack. With Fredrick and Lissa as well as Chrom and MU having S support I should be fine for a bit. I just need to wait for those dlc so I can level up my spears and other stuff, as well as afford other equipment. Thanks for the offer though

No prob. Chapter 2 went well for me. Chapter 3 made me want to choke puppies and kill myself
#25Czar_YoshiPosted 7/17/2013 12:32:31 AM
fusionsamurai posted...
gamingrat posted...
fusionsamurai posted...

No prob. Chapter 2 went well for me. Chapter 3 made me want to choke puppies and kill myself

I hope you're counting the Prologue as cht.1, because the real cht.2 is much harder than cht.3 in Lunatic(+).

You can't grind for EXP on spotpass teams, but you can still get renown, use Despoil/Leif's Blade, purchase items and build support from them, all of which are very useful (particularly if you don't have DLC).
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
See how my mustache moves in the wind!