I F****** HATE LUNATIC MODE!!! plz help me

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. I F****** HATE LUNATIC MODE!!! plz help me
2 years ago#21
gamingrat posted...
Wandering__Hero posted...
gamingrat posted...
So I have found another problem. I just changed my MU to a Pegasus Knight and decided to fight against Edward from the Radiant Dawn Spotpass stuff to level up my spears but its not working. Is there a reason why my spears are not leveling up at all?

Lunatic limits grinding from spotpass teams by disabling the exp for it.

what about the dlc, can I grind with that if I got them?

Yes
---
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/
2 years ago#22
What part is giving you trouble? I'll make a video just for you if you need help
2 years ago#23
fusionsamurai posted...
What part is giving you trouble? I'll make a video just for you if you need help

this topic was formed during chapter 2, however I am past it now. but it would appear it would be better to wait to continue to chapter 5 until I can get the exp and gold dlc map pack. With Fredrick and Lissa as well as Chrom and MU having S support I should be fine for a bit. I just need to wait for those dlc so I can level up my spears and other stuff, as well as afford other equipment. Thanks for the offer though
---
GT:gamingrat91
Final Fantasy IV is the best in the series
2 years ago#24
gamingrat posted...
fusionsamurai posted...

this topic was formed during chapter 2, however I am past it now. but it would appear it would be better to wait to continue to chapter 5 until I can get the exp and gold dlc map pack. With Fredrick and Lissa as well as Chrom and MU having S support I should be fine for a bit. I just need to wait for those dlc so I can level up my spears and other stuff, as well as afford other equipment. Thanks for the offer though

No prob. Chapter 2 went well for me. Chapter 3 made me want to choke puppies and kill myself
2 years ago#25
fusionsamurai posted...
gamingrat posted...
fusionsamurai posted...

No prob. Chapter 2 went well for me. Chapter 3 made me want to choke puppies and kill myself

I hope you're counting the Prologue as cht.1, because the real cht.2 is much harder than cht.3 in Lunatic(+).

You can't grind for EXP on spotpass teams, but you can still get renown, use Despoil/Leif's Blade, purchase items and build support from them, all of which are very useful (particularly if you don't have DLC).
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
See how my mustache moves in the wind!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. I F****** HATE LUNATIC MODE!!! plz help me

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived