What is your favourite class for Yarne?

#21Misha-HeartPosted 7/18/2013 1:24:34 PM
silver123456789 posted...
except that ur reason is terrible. taguel class, like every class, gets the job done. i dont think u comprehend how easy this game is. every class is pretty much the same when it comes to completing the game in the least amount of turns/as little trouble as possible. for ppl to come here and say everything but berserker is terrible is stupid because every class gets the job done. if u have trouble with this game while at capped stats, u should return the game. berserker, taguel, sorc..all are pathetically easy to beat the game with. ur reasoning for saying 'except...' is so bad.

when this topic asks about favourite class, which is all opinion...you still got ppl coming in here saying 'ur opinion is terrible'. nice bro. keep playin games ur whole life without knowing how to interact with others and their opinions.

When you learn how to use spell check, maybe. And opinions are opinions.

If all classes are the same, then why should people bother saying which is better to begin with? Just for the cheap-looking models?
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
#22JarickoPosted 7/18/2013 1:29:30 PM
If i wanted a character who just hits things with an axe I would continue to use gregor and I would just use gerome if it needed to be gen to and I might actually use vaike. Yarne stays a bunny that mostly warms my benches in my files.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#23heavylobsterguyPosted 7/18/2013 1:31:56 PM
Of course the worst class in the game is winning for Yarne. Even Sniper is better because at least they have brave weapons. Sure they have no one-range, but Taguel has no two-range and offers very little to make up for it. Beaststones being s***ty weapons with crappy might doesn't help.
---
The official Slime of the Super Smash Bros Wii U Boards
You know what they say, the more the merrier!
#24uuurrrgghPosted 7/18/2013 1:36:06 PM
heavylobsterguy posted...
Of course the worst class in the game is winning for Yarne. Even Sniper is better because at least they have brave weapons. Sure they have no one-range, but Taguel has no two-range and offers very little to make up for it. Beaststones being s***ty weapons with crappy might doesn't help.

Well, some ways to fix taguel-

-Beast Stone + gives a brave effect

-give taguel a gimmick skill, ie:
Elusive: gives +75 avoid when facing a weapon that does bonus damage to whatever class you're in
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#25TaiphlosionPosted 7/18/2013 1:41:51 PM
Misha-Heart posted...
You might as well change it to "What's the canon class for X" since that's all anyone's ever going to vote for.

Too bad, since canon classes are mostly terrible.

I really doubt Noire will be voted as a sniper.

How wasn't Cynthia voted a dark flier?? She's the perfect one and it really fits her well.
---
"I've got nothing to give, got no reason to live. But I will fight to survive, I've got nothing to hide, wish I wasn't so shy"
#26IlluminaZer0Posted 7/18/2013 2:05:14 PM(edited)
uuurrrggh posted...
-Beast Stone + gives a brave effect

-give taguel a gimmick skill, ie:
Elusive: gives +75 avoid when facing a weapon that does bonus damage to whatever class you're in

Beast stone having a brave effect alone would likely be enough. That would allow them to exploit a common weakness with a brave weapon, and Taguel support bonuses are as good as Paladin/Assassin. That they have the highest SPD with their stone also helps things for random lead.

Addendum: Actually thinking about it a bit... Elusive would be interesting... Consider the amount of weaknesses you can accumulate as a Wyvern Lord. <_< Would certainly mix things up though...

Yarne is worth using simply because Panne has amazing modifiers.

I actually don't mind Taguel winning. Rule of fun/cool > Min-max everything. And if you aren't abusing Brave Weapons everywhere then it's not really that bad, especially due to Yarne's potential modifiers.
---
Official claimant of Mem Aleph for the theoretic cause of promoting Shin Megami Tensei IV of the 3DS.
#27IlluminaZer0Posted 7/18/2013 1:46:40 PM
Taiphlosion posted...
Misha-Heart posted...
You might as well change it to "What's the canon class for X" since that's all anyone's ever going to vote for.

Too bad, since canon classes are mostly terrible.

I really doubt Noire will be voted as a sniper.

How wasn't Cynthia voted a dark flier?? She's the perfect one and it really fits her well.

Cynthia's MAG growth fluctuates from horrible to below average depending on father. Making her a Dark Flier pretty much requires stat boosters or horrifically extreme grinding. With Luna access and Brave Lance's MT superiority, the damage difference isn't really significant for a skirmisher.

And Staff utility > Ignored weapon (Lance)

Because of this, I can understand why people that don't want to grind everything to max would prefer Cynthia as a Falcon Knight to Dark Flier.
---
Official claimant of Mem Aleph for the theoretic cause of promoting Shin Megami Tensei IV of the 3DS.
#28silver123456789Posted 7/18/2013 1:50:30 PM
Misha-Heart posted...
except that ur reason is terrible. taguel class, like every class, gets the job done. i dont think u comprehend how easy this game is. every class is pretty much the same when it comes to completing the game in the least amount of turns/as little trouble as possible. for ppl to come here and say everything but berserker is terrible is stupid because every class gets the job done. if u have trouble with this game while at capped stats, u should return the game. berserker, taguel, sorc..all are pathetically easy to beat the game with. ur reasoning for saying 'except...' is so bad.

when this topic asks about favourite class, which is all opinion...you still got ppl coming in here saying 'ur opinion is terrible'. nice bro. keep playin games ur whole life without knowing how to interact with others and their opinions.

When you learn how to use spell check, maybe. And opinions are opinions.

If all classes are the same, then why should people bother saying which is better to begin with? Just for the cheap-looking models?

its because ppl are ocd about this game and try to make everythin as perfect as possible, like you, when in reality, this game is so easy that the things you do to maximize your unit wont even matter.
---
www.chaoscoalition.net
#29heavylobsterguyPosted 7/18/2013 1:56:43 PM
Even without including min-maxing Taguel is still bad because of no 1-2 range and bad weapons. It's better to instantly reclass him to Barbarian/Berserker as soon as he's recruited for a better weapon type and a significant HP and Strength boost.
---
The official Slime of the Super Smash Bros Wii U Boards
You know what they say, the more the merrier!
#30Misha-HeartPosted 7/18/2013 2:04:28 PM
its because ppl are ocd about this game and try to make everythin as perfect as possible, like you, when in reality, this game is so easy that the things you do to maximize your unit wont even matter.

If people were OCD, why would they want 5 units in the same class?
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!