I wish Tharja could stomp all over me...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. I wish Tharja could stomp all over me...
3 years ago#1
and insult me by telling me so many degrading things about myself.
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius
3 years ago#2
So you're Laurent?
Any sufficiently advanced technology is comparable to magic.
I'm still complaining about the shenanigans in grinding.
3 years ago#3
Jariu posted...
So you're Laurent?

I guess you could say that, whatever that means.
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius
3 years ago#4
What compelled you to post this topic? What makes you believe anyone on this board gives a rat's ass about your masochism fetish?
I prefer ignorance. -- MetaFalconPunch
3 years ago#5
cool story bro.
Patrolling the Awakening message boards almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter...
3 years ago#6
WestbrickVII posted...
What compelled you to post this topic? What makes you believe anyone on this board gives a rat's ass about your masochism fetish?

To be honest with you, I'm kinda drunk at this moment. When I get like this, I get very open about the things I secretly like.
AKA 305_King
(message deleted)
3 years ago#8
NebulaBlue posted...
drink responsibly, yo.

Yeah, I somehow manage to restrain myself from overdoing it.

But yeah, Tharja is really beautful. I'm actually thinking whether or not I should get that nicely sculped figure they made for her once it gets released in December.
AKA 305_King
3 years ago#9
Latino_King posted...
WestbrickVII posted...

To be honest with you, I'm kinda drunk at this moment. When I get like this, I get very open about the things I secretly like.

It's almost like alcohol weakens you inhibitions.
"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day." - Bill Watterson
3 years ago#10
Latino_King posted...
But yeah, Tharja is really beautful. I'm actually thinking whether or not I should get that nicely sculped figure they made for her once it gets released in December.

leblargh
Look at all of the Molerats, explode their faces, all of them! It's like Christmas, but with exploding heads! - Josh Jepson, Fallout 3
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. I wish Tharja could stomp all over me...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived