I wish Tharja could stomp all over me...

#1Latino_KingPosted 7/18/2013 10:17:19 PM
and insult me by telling me so many degrading things about myself.
---
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius
#2JariuPosted 7/18/2013 10:20:19 PM
So you're Laurent?
---
Any sufficiently advanced technology is comparable to magic.
I'm still complaining about the shenanigans in grinding.
#3Latino_King(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 10:27:24 PM
Jariu posted...
So you're Laurent?

I guess you could say that, whatever that means.
---
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius
#4WestbrickVIIPosted 7/18/2013 10:28:45 PM
What compelled you to post this topic? What makes you believe anyone on this board gives a rat's ass about your masochism fetish?
---
I prefer ignorance. -- MetaFalconPunch
#5Model_OmegaPosted 7/18/2013 10:44:38 PM
cool story bro.
---
Patrolling the Awakening message boards almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter...
#6Latino_King(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 10:45:28 PM
WestbrickVII posted...
What compelled you to post this topic? What makes you believe anyone on this board gives a rat's ass about your masochism fetish?

To be honest with you, I'm kinda drunk at this moment. When I get like this, I get very open about the things I secretly like.
---
AKA 305_King
#7NebulaBluePosted 7/18/2013 10:45:55 PM
drink responsibly, yo.
#8Latino_King(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 10:51:01 PM
NebulaBlue posted...
drink responsibly, yo.

Yeah, I somehow manage to restrain myself from overdoing it.

But yeah, Tharja is really beautful. I'm actually thinking whether or not I should get that nicely sculped figure they made for her once it gets released in December.
---
AKA 305_King
#9LuminozeroPosted 7/19/2013 12:26:14 AM
Latino_King posted...
WestbrickVII posted...

To be honest with you, I'm kinda drunk at this moment. When I get like this, I get very open about the things I secretly like.

It's almost like alcohol weakens you inhibitions.
---
"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day." - Bill Watterson
#10SpikayaPosted 7/19/2013 6:05:43 AM
Latino_King posted...
But yeah, Tharja is really beautful. I'm actually thinking whether or not I should get that nicely sculped figure they made for her once it gets released in December.

leblargh
---
Look at all of the Molerats, explode their faces, all of them! It's like Christmas, but with exploding heads! - Josh Jepson, Fallout 3