I wish Tharja could stomp all over me...

#41TheFairyTrainerPosted 7/19/2013 9:04:59 AM
Zerdark posted...
I don't even like Owain that much >.>

---
In this very moment I'm king, In this very moment I slay Dragonite with a sling
#4231walcraebPosted 7/19/2013 9:09:40 AM
Is_Corrupted posted...
LOL DAT FACE.

That's what they really should've censored.

---
Misha Heart x Ignore List. My OTP
CYOA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/66707534
#43IspareIPosted 7/19/2013 9:09:42 AM
wow tc is beyond pathetic. so very sad
---
Clean and sober since January 11 2012!!
#44k_sidPosted 7/19/2013 9:11:31 AM
DragonReborn97 posted...
Yeah. This board is... In shambles. And about the fan service. I don't mind it, but making an figure and charging $80 is a little... Excessive.

well, that's the standard price for decent figures... both Links & Samus Figma were around that price, with Tharja there goes another nintendo figure from a game I like, whenever they set preorders for the Marth figma I will buy it... just because I love those games and I like how my desktop looks with a bunch of otakuish stuff around
#45Kool_Aid_MasterPosted 7/19/2013 9:12:23 AM
IspareI posted...
wow tc is beyond pathetic. so very sad
#46ZerdarkPosted 7/19/2013 9:12:43 AM
Well, I won't judge. And I suppose there are worse fetishes...
---
Grandmaster of the Cipher Syndicate, and Ruler of the Multiverse.
Husband of FeMU and Tharja.
#47DragonReborn97Posted 7/19/2013 9:24:18 AM
k_sid posted...
DragonReborn97 posted...
Yeah. This board is... In shambles. And about the fan service. I don't mind it, but making an figure and charging $80 is a little... Excessive.

well, that's the standard price for decent figures... both Links & Samus Figma were around that price, with Tharja there goes another nintendo figure from a game I like, whenever they set preorders for the Marth figma I will buy it... just because I love those games and I like how my desktop looks with a bunch of otakuish stuff around

Out of curiosity: how large are the figures?
---
Everyone sees what you appear to be, few know what you really are.-Niccolo Machiavelli
#48k_sidPosted 7/19/2013 9:37:40 AM(edited)
DragonReborn97 posted...

mostly around 18-20cm height and no more than 2-3cm diameter, they don't take much in space, so they make good decoration items for my working desk...
#49ZerdarkPosted 7/19/2013 11:18:20 AM
k_sid posted...
DragonReborn97 posted...

mostly around 18-20cm height and no more than 2-3cm diameter, they don't take much in space, so they make good decoration items for my working desk...

I like Tharja and all, but I'm not buying a figure for my desk.

Besides, if I wanted to stare at her ass, I'd just do a Google search. Free and easy...well I'm assuming it's easy. Probably lots of "fanart" around the internet.
---
Grandmaster of the Cipher Syndicate, and Ruler of the Multiverse.
Husband of FeMU and Tharja.
#50JarickoPosted 7/19/2013 12:23:04 PM
Latino_King posted...
and insult me by telling me so many degrading things about myself.

Well its not really entirely the same but Tharja!Morgan could probably satisfy that need.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!