Starting a new game

#1loki5592Posted 7/19/2013 7:06:44 AM
Ok so I stopped playing on hard classic cause I broke the game with the dlc and it stopped being fun just murdering everything. So I wanna try again. Is lunatic doable without looking at a guide? Or should I just play through hard without dlc? And one last question, is apeothis the really hard dlc no matter what difficulty you are on? And is that considered the "endgame" where I'd want to grind to prepare for? Thanks if you can answer, sorry for so many questions
#2Wolfie_ClawsPosted 7/19/2013 7:11:08 AM
Go Lunatic for a ball breaking challenge. You will probably need a guide for the first 4 chapters. Speaking of that, heres a tip: If you decide to go Lunatic, then prepare your Frederick.
---
Dog food isn't actully made out of dogs. You learn something new every day
FC: 3823-9377-5845
#3loki5592(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2013 7:14:46 AM
Ya I saw the ign guide a while ago. Even if I use the exp dlc to make it manageable after that will I break it or still have a challenge
#4guedesbrawlPosted 7/19/2013 7:46:58 AM
loki5592 posted...
Ya I saw the ign guide a while ago. Even if I use the exp dlc to make it manageable after that will I break it or still have a challenge

You just need to use the DLC sparingly.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6