Chapter 15

#1Metal Gear RaxisPosted 7/20/2013 5:37:10 PM
Hard mode no grind. Saving Say'ri is as easy as popping her to my side with a Rescue stave, but with so many mounted enemies on the map the only thing I can do is turtle down in the first part and let them come to me. Is that the right way to proceed?

Most of my units are in the level 16-18 range. A couple lowbies are 14-15 or so. Is that underleveled?
---
The Nanoha that you've always admired is an invincible Ace who will not lose to anybody.
#2juanyiyiPosted 7/20/2013 5:38:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3juanyiyiPosted 7/20/2013 5:38:30 PM
Yep, you are underleveled (if that's unpromoted). Your units should be promoted at chapter 13 or chapter 14 tops.
---
"If FE is so good why did it take so long to get to the west? Because it's mediocre."
-Davidk92 The most stupid thing I've read
#4TaiphlosionPosted 7/20/2013 6:13:04 PM
Slow down and let them come to you. That's the best way to beat it.
---
"I've got nothing to give, got no reason to live. But I will fight to survive, I've got nothing to hide, wish I wasn't so shy"
#5I_eat_tablesPosted 7/20/2013 6:17:06 PM
Do you mean level 16-18 promoted or unpromoted? Promoted, that sounds a little high, not too much if you have a small team. Unpromoted... that's very low, are you trying to train 10+ characters? If so that'd be your issue, around 8-10 is the limit to what you want to train I'd say.
---
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia
#6Metal Gear Raxis(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 6:48:36 PM
I_eat_tables posted...
Do you mean level 16-18 promoted or unpromoted? Promoted, that sounds a little high, not too much if you have a small team. Unpromoted... that's very low, are you trying to train 10+ characters? If so that'd be your issue, around 8-10 is the limit to what you want to train I'd say.

Yeah, I've been trying to train a balanced team of 12 or so characters...
---
The Nanoha that you've always admired is an invincible Ace who will not lose to anybody.