Streetpass Fishing.

#1daytonthegreatPosted 7/20/2013 7:24:38 PM
Before I even went to go to work in Rl at my jobsite, I had came up with this insane idea leave my 3DS on the whole entire day and place it somewhere where there was a lot of activity going on (Don't worry, I didn't put it somewhere where some random person would find it so easily and take it away, I literally hid this 3DS pretty well so no one could find it besides me.) 9 hours later after I hid the 3DS, I went back to retrieve it to see if I had made any progress....Apparently I did and you wont believe how many people I caught in this Lure !

Here is what I caught today :

1 Assassin FeMU
2 Berserker MU
1 Thief FeMU
8 People who had a 3DS but did not have this game.

I must say, I outdid myself there and I most certainly will do that again ! What do you guys think of this neat idea ? Have you tried it yourself ?
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals
#2JariuPosted 7/20/2013 7:30:50 PM
100% more streetpass for when i did that, my country sucks.
---
Any sufficiently advanced technology is comparable to magic.
I'm still complaining about the shenanigans in grinding.
#3Strawberry_EggsPosted 7/20/2013 9:33:01 PM
I live in New York. The population is dense enough that I StreetPass one person a week on average. I occasionally go into Queens or Manhattan as well, where I can nab even more SPs.

Still, that is a pretty neat idea for those who aren't as lucky.
---
"I bought a ward against [logic] off a traveling fortune-teller. It lets me add two 'n' two and get a pickle."
#4TylersTimePosted 7/21/2013 12:33:24 AM
I usually go to conventions I recently went to EVO and got way over 100 street passes. My entire world map was full of people lol.
---
GT TylersTime pawn: Lv 196 sorcerer Lucina Ulitarian/Challenger
#5maiminasePosted 7/21/2013 12:34:57 AM
Went to a few cons this past couple of months and I just kept on getting over hundreds of passes.
---
Why, I've powered up so much that I'm probably a grizzly bear!
PSN: Loreles
#6rpgking2006Posted 7/21/2013 10:23:30 AM
I'm at university and generally pick up like at least one everytime I go to campus. We also have a Pokemon society and Fragsoc (videogame society) so it's pretty easy getting them. I've not picked up that many fire emblem players though.
---
"Gaius if your serious about this army, I need you to marry Tharja" "Why?"
"So her daughter..." "Can get galeforce"