FeMU vs MaMU for Galeforce team?

#1SuikodenVloverPosted 7/22/2013 10:29:00 AM
Who's better for the Galeforce team - Results (65 votes)
FeMU
61.54% (40 votes)
MaMU
38.46% (25 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I've never really played with MaMU because he doesn't have Galeforce.
But if you use MaMU you can make sure every kid that could get Galeforce does.
But as FeMU I can just have Galeforce and give it to MaMorgan.

So which is better for a Galeforce team in your opinion?
#2EndgamePosted 7/22/2013 10:32:21 AM(edited)
FeMU gets to participate in the Galeforce abuse and gives Morgan Aggressor access since Morgan will be male

so FeMU
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#331walcraebPosted 7/22/2013 10:35:24 AM
http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=40562

Doesn't matter.
---
90% of teens have s*** taste and dont marry anna in fe13. if your one of the 15% that dont, put this in you're sig
#4SuikodenVlover(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2013 11:14:50 AM
I pretty much knew FeMU would win.
That's why I'll never use a MaMU outside of getting supports.
#5anondumPosted 7/22/2013 2:39:05 PM
femu is way overrated, she barely has better mods than sumia. a second morgan > than that
#6guedesbrawlPosted 7/22/2013 5:24:40 PM
2 Morgans are better than 1. It's basic math.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#7JarickoPosted 7/22/2013 5:28:51 PM
I think MaMU is better suited to the sorcerer class. He does not really need galeforce for that.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#8EndgamePosted 7/22/2013 5:29:24 PM
but you can only get one Morgan
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#9JarickoPosted 7/22/2013 5:30:47 PM
Endgame posted...
but you can only get one Morgan

Yes but you can also get a stronger 3rd gen Morgan. So its not all bad.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#10fawful_XPosted 7/22/2013 5:38:52 PM
MaMU can give a (female) child unit other than Lucina Galeforce, due to him passing down every class, except special and gender-locked classes. The other two male units capable of passing the Pegasus Knight line down due to gender-locked classes are Gaius and Donny.

With FeMU, either Nah, Noire, or Kjelle will not get galeforce, and the equivalent of two Morgans with galeforce is better than an Avatar with galeforce.
---
RNG can mean "Random Nonsense Generator."
To find out what the X means, think of any number other than an imaginary one, for the X is a variable.