yen'fay in chapter 18

#1AiphremPosted 7/22/2013 11:23:44 AM
so can I recruit him? I hear that it's possible to recruit him as a character, but, him being the boss and all in this chapter, it seems highly unlikely. I just beat the chapter without saving, and restarted it once I read you can recruit him, but I'm sort of pissed because I'm now reading you recruit him in ANOTHER chapter instead.... so what's the deal with this?
---
Wrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy!
Now playing: DotA 2 and anything else in between
#2Strawberry_EggsPosted 7/22/2013 11:31:55 AM
Yen'fay can be recruited in Paralogue 21, one of the SpotPass maps. You can play SpotPass Paralogues after chapter 25, as I recall.
---
"I bought a ward against [logic] off a traveling fortune-teller. It lets me add two 'n' two and get a pickle."
#3Aiphrem(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2013 11:36:17 AM
uh, what exactly do you mean by spotpass paralogues? Never heard of that before....
---
Wrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy!
Now playing: DotA 2 and anything else in between
#4Strawberry_EggsPosted 7/22/2013 11:50:32 AM
It's part of the free not-quite-DLC stuff you can download from Wifi. In the menu, pick the Wireless option. You'll see StreetPass Team, Bonus Box, Renown Awards, and other options. Click on Bonus Box to get Bonus Team (where you can battle and recruit characters from previous games), Bonus Items, Bonus Maps and Bonus Challengers. Bonus Maps is where you can download the SpotPass Paralogues maps, though again, you can't actually play them until after chapter 25.
---
"I bought a ward against [logic] off a traveling fortune-teller. It lets me add two 'n' two and get a pickle."