Seriously everyone, why do you like Tharja?

#11GigaMan91Posted 7/26/2013 6:19:12 PM(edited)
I don't much care for her, but I do care for her daughter, Noire. I can see why people like her though after reading the A-support conversation with the Avatar. I love this game.

By the way...

http://i.imgur.com/gLpUxLS.gif
#12heavylobsterguyPosted 7/26/2013 6:17:38 PM
She's funny.
---
The official Slime of the Super Smash Bros Wii U Boards
You know what they say, the more the merrier!
#13KuzuryuSubaruPosted 7/26/2013 6:17:52 PM
IlluminaZer0 posted...
Franzise_D posted...
http://www.hlj.com/product/gsc44203

Ahh someone posted it! Yay. Makes it painful from a RPing PoV

Even if I alter English Tharja's condescending voice clips to the Japanese Tharja's emotionless ones, it doesn't stop her from being a child/spouse abuser.

Tharja needs to take Yandere lessons from Mikasa Ackerman.

Mikasa with skimpy clothes? My body is ready.
---
As long as FF XV is around, I don't plan on getting a Square game ever again.
#14kaonohiokalaPosted 7/26/2013 6:31:02 PM
Honestly?

Because making psychotic/strong/confident girls submit to you is one of the greatest psychological pleasures you can have.
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#15IlluminaZer0Posted 7/26/2013 6:43:17 PM
kaonohiokala posted...
Honestly?

Because making psychotic/strong/confident girls submit to you is one of the greatest psychological pleasures you can have.

But that's backwards.

Supports with Noire show that once she hooks you she makes you submit to her.
---
Official claimant of Mem Aleph for the theoretic cause of promoting Shin Megami Tensei IV of the 3DS.
#16kaonohiokalaPosted 7/26/2013 6:46:42 PM
IlluminaZer0 posted...
kaonohiokala posted...
Honestly?

But that's backwards.

Supports with Noire show that once she hooks you she makes you submit to her.

Doesn't matter.

I'm talking sexually.
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#17IlluminaZer0Posted 7/26/2013 6:55:09 PM
kaonohiokala posted...
Doesn't matter.

I'm talking sexually.

If her husband can't even request that Tharja stop abusing their child, what makes you think that her husband is the dominant one sexually either?

And in every conversation that Tharja has with MU even while married, it is Tharja that forcing MU into sexual situations.
---
Official claimant of Mem Aleph for the theoretic cause of promoting Shin Megami Tensei IV of the 3DS.
#18kaonohiokalaPosted 7/26/2013 6:56:47 PM
IlluminaZer0 posted...
kaonohiokala posted...
Doesn't matter.

I'm talking sexually.

If her husband can't even request that Tharja stop abusing their child, what makes you think that her husband is the dominant one sexually either?

And in every conversation that Tharja has with MU even while married, it is Tharja that forcing MU into sexual situations.

do you even sex
---
#19JarickoPosted 7/26/2013 6:58:57 PM
She acts evil and creepy but is basically a bit of a softy at times. Also she is the Shepard's Therapist.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#20IlluminaZer0Posted 7/26/2013 7:14:49 PM(edited)
kaonohiokala posted...
do you even sex

Are you seriously implying that women can't be in a dominant sexual position?

I don't even have to do any detailed analysis. Just google "C*** and ball torture" for an extreme refutation... Unless getting you balls hit, pricked with pins, squeezed, ect is a form of "domination."
---