How did Emmeryn(Spoiler)....

#1MajesticPaladinPosted 7/30/2013 3:18:21 PM
Survive that fall? Even then didn't Chrom check her pulse to see if she was alive?
---
Perfectionist.
#2gamingratPosted 7/30/2013 3:20:46 PM
MajesticPaladin posted...
Survive that fall? Even then didn't Chrom check her pulse to see if she was alive?

no he couldn't even get close enough to take her body back to be buried, i doubt he could check to see if she was still alive
---
GT:gamingrat91
Final Fantasy IV is the best in the series
#3DespondentDeityPosted 7/30/2013 3:20:58 PM
Aversa saved her.
---
http://i.imgur.com/k0VJ3.png -TYVM urmomishawt04!
Gravity may not be a right, but it's damned hard to take away from people. -Arctic_Sunrise
#4ArtiRockPosted 7/30/2013 3:21:48 PM
When she fell she didn't fade away from existence, so she wasn't dead.
---
This is the duty of the Grim Angels.
#5MajesticPaladin(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 3:25:07 PM
gamingrat posted...
MajesticPaladin posted...

no he couldn't even get close enough to take her body back to be buried, i doubt he could check to see if she was still alive

Once Chrom defeated Gangrel did he even bother to go back and check?
---
Perfectionist.
#6CeaseYourSaladPosted 7/30/2013 3:27:20 PM
I think the question is, how did nothing bad happen to her after the fall? You'd think that even if she survived, Gangrel or someone else loyal to him would have finished her off. Even then, how did she get out of Plegia?
#7Cheesepower5Posted 7/30/2013 3:27:34 PM
People act like surviving s*** like that is impossible. In the real world, a lucky motherf***er can leap the Niagara Falls and survive (wouldn't recommend it.) So what's so unbelievable about that when people in the FE world can do backflips while encased in 40 pounds of heavy armour?
---
My way is the high way. You'd have to be lactose intolerant to not learn to love it.
Ha! Cheese puns.
#8MajesticPaladin(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 3:34:16 PM
Cheesepower5 posted...
People act like surviving s*** like that is impossible. In the real world, a lucky motherf***er can leap the Niagara Falls and survive (wouldn't recommend it.) So what's so unbelievable about that when people in the FE world can do backflips while encased in 40 pounds of heavy armour?

Well to be fair she landed head first. Anyone would believe she had died(Even though she didn't).
---
Perfectionist.
#9MajesticPaladin(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 3:34:43 PM
CeaseYourSalad posted...
I think the question is, how did nothing bad happen to her after the fall? You'd think that even if she survived, Gangrel or someone else loyal to him would have finished her off. Even then, how did she get out of Plegia?

Maybe she crawled?
---
Perfectionist.
#10JarickoPosted 7/30/2013 3:35:33 PM
Imma give the only answer ( cop out answer ) i can think to give...

Naga did it.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!