Is Aversa good for Marriage?

#1RLutecePosted 7/31/2013 3:44:12 PM
From what I have understood, she does give Shadowgift. ( allowing her/morgan to use Dark magic) and that sounds Useful, But I am also considering Tiki/Nowi/Nah ( From what I have heard, Manakete morgans are also BEASTS )

Im starting my2nd hard run now, ( Next will be lunatic) So if you guys think either would make Morgan more useful on Hard/Lunatic, ( Im planning on the second hard mode to be more Magic, which is why I considered Aversa)
---
" The mind of the Subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist . . ."
#2Metal Gear RaxisPosted 7/31/2013 3:49:18 PM
Aversa doesn't make a very good mother for Morgan. Shadowgift isn't worth missing out on a Super/Twin Morgan.

In any case, unless you're marrying just for fun, you're better off marrying either somebody who already has a kid (which effectively gives you two Morgans), or a second generation character.
---
The Nanoha that you've always admired is an invincible Ace who will not lose to anybody.
#3DespondentDeityPosted 7/31/2013 3:49:49 PM
If you want to use Dark Magic you might as well just be aVVW Sorcerer
---
http://i.imgur.com/k0VJ3.png -TYVM urmomishawt04!
Gravity may not be a right, but it's damned hard to take away from people. -Arctic_Sunrise
#4RLutece(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 3:58:38 PM
DespondentDeity posted...

aVVW?
---
" The mind of the Subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist . . ."
#5Metal Gear RaxisPosted 7/31/2013 4:05:24 PM(edited)
RLutece posted...

aVVW?

a Vantage Vengeance Wrath Sorcerer.
---
The Nanoha that you've always admired is an invincible Ace who will not lose to anybody.
#6GirollePosted 7/31/2013 4:02:41 PM
RLutece posted...

aVVW?

Vantage+Vengeance+Wrath.

Vantage and Vengeance compliment each other with the use of either Aversa's Night or Nosferatu. Wrath is for extra damage, though in my opinion, it's just a bonus. Use armsthrift if you want unlimited Aversa's Night.
---
#7Lao-ShanTuxPosted 7/31/2013 4:03:14 PM
RLutece posted...
( From what I have heard, Manakete morgans are also BEASTS )

I thought manaketes were dragons.

:V

*shot*

No, she's not good
---
You can't get this Ruby. Bunnies, bats, and rats. Yeah.
The Official Lao-Shan Lung, Anguilante, and Deino of everything. Panne is my wife.
#8RLutece(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 4:05:42 PM
I see, should I change my Asset/Flaw now then for Tiki/Nowi/Nah. ( Probably Nah, so Morgan can get 2 male only skills,) right now it is + Magic/ - Luck
---
#9guedesbrawlPosted 7/31/2013 4:11:42 PM
Aversa is bad. You only get one kid out of the deal, and shadowgift isn't even that good.

Tharja, Nowi, Miriel, Cherche and Panne are reccomended wife choices, particularly the first two.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#10DespondentDeityPosted 7/31/2013 4:17:30 PM
Tharja, Nowi, and Sully are the only three you should even consider having a kid with.
---
http://i.imgur.com/k0VJ3.png -TYVM urmomishawt04!
Gravity may not be a right, but it's damned hard to take away from people. -Arctic_Sunrise