Is Aversa good for Marriage?

#11EndgamePosted 7/31/2013 4:31:09 PM
she gives better modifiers than other First Generation females, and if you really want a female Morgan, Sage with Waste is the highest damage output she can get

she also makes the best Nosferatu tank since Sage has better caps, and Vengeance converts the higher damage taken into more damage

not the best Morgan, but still a hell of a lot better than these people are making her out to be
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#12RLutece(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 4:51:13 PM
Wait, does your Asset/Flaw effect your kids at all?
---
" The mind of the Subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist . . ."
#13DlordflashPosted 7/31/2013 4:53:32 PM
RLutece posted...
Wait, does your Asset/Flaw effect your kids at all?

Your asset and flaws effect your stat mods those mods when combined with your spouses stat mods +1 more on each stat makes your children's stat mods.
---
3DS FC: 4897-6258-8667
#14Metal Gear RaxisPosted 7/31/2013 4:57:40 PM
guedesbrawl posted...
Aversa is bad. You only get one kid out of the deal, and shadowgift isn't even that good.

Tharja, Nowi, Miriel, Cherche and Panne are reccomended wife choices, particularly the first two.

This partly has more to do with the fact their kids frankly need MU as a father more than others, particularly Noire, Nah and Yarne.
---
The Nanoha that you've always admired is an invincible Ace who will not lose to anybody.